Freewheeling Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freewheeling Friday

Oh Lushy - Is the crud back??? You poor thing! Feel better friend.
    Hawk

Comment

Freewheeling Friday

Hello modsters

I am normally a monthly abs poster, but feel I may have to creep over to your camp soon, or worse still, be a MWO BIGAMIST ! (agh! is this allowed? will I be blacklisted?!) as I am kind of still finding my way here...

By way of intro, this is, I think, day 32 of MWO, and I have had, umm, 27 AF days and 5days of mods. I am doing the programme a la RJ - everything exactly as per the book. I am a very literal girl: Don't see the point of reinventing wheels! I bought my topa o/s and even tried the adrafinil (v nice too - recommend, for those in doubt).

I am having great success with topa now I have hit the 150mg mark. Night before last I made 2 glasses of red wine last 4 hours, and last night I met a girlfriend for supper and I didn't finish my one glass!!! This is from a gal who one month ago was drinking a bottle and a half min, then sneaky voddies, then passing out.... Tonight I have been drinking tea, no wine.

all hail mighty topa! It has just kicked in properly, tingly toes 'n' all. I'm not taking the dosage any higher than this as seems to be the right level for me. I am just AMAZED at how effective it is.

I was very very scared of mods, thought AF was the only way forward, but now....?

looking forward to getting to know you better
      Kate x

Comment

Freewheeling Friday

Welcome to the gang Kate! :welcome:

I have seen you around as I sometimes take a peek over on the ABS threads...:sofa:

Nice to have you here!
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
        X