Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muffin Monday (2nd April)

MORNING ALL MUFFINS!!

Hope all is well with everyone - as you can tell, I don't often log in at home - so have just got to work and caught up with all your news.

Waves - thank you, I did have a good weekend - AND behaved when I should have done!

Paula - proud of you for modding at your party - well done! :l

Right now I want to feel like a leaping dog in the sunshine. But I don't and I have forgotten what it's like to wake up feeling great - I need to get back on track and put some AF days under my belt. I have masses to sort out over the next few weeks too, so really need to keep clear headed. My resolve has been appalling recently though - I need to get back into the right head space. I like the idea about it being a new month and a chance to re-determine our resolutions!

Love to all to come

I x
    Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened
    :whee:

Morning Ilex, well done for your weekend. This is my last day annual leave, don't usually get a chance to look in during the day unless at work when I furtively have a glance or two. I am also looking at today, or tomorrow as back to work (usual routine) as being a new start, haven't been as good as I wanted to be lately so need to get my head back into the space it should be in. As my last day annual leave I am planning to go back to bed at lunchtime and read read read read ! what luxury.

Have a great Monday all.

Lornaxx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

HUGE apologies to TEA and Optimist for the omission yesterday. This post is dedicated solely to you.

Love Waves :l :l ( one each)

Gypsi, glad you are back.:l
      Enough is enough

Comment

LOL Waves, acknowledgement gratefully received. Have a good Monday.

Lorna xx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Good morning Ilex, Waves and Tea and to all who come

New month and new resolutions. Sounds good to me. The weekend went well for me. I am feeling off so I gotta get to the doctor and figure out why I have had this stinkin' sinus infection/cough since before Feb. I was on antibiotics for a round but now it's all back full force. Ugh. If it's not the kids it's gotta be me.

Hope you all have a great Monday!!!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Only a few more weeks of full-time employment left, but I have stacks of grading to do. I just have to remind myself that it's my last grading. Really, it's the hours of grading that make me want to leave. If I could just teach what I love, I'd go forever. Last night my DIL came over for dinner with my precious granddaughter, light of my life. Before she left, she said, "Edad is silly, and Daddy is silly, and Grandpa is silly." "What is Nana?" I asked. "Beautiful," she said. "And perfect." Now, is that not something to live for?

Comment

Morning all - Waves - what omission?? - fsophiah - thanks for sharing - gave me a smile - having some challenges this week - hubby has some heart health issues - that will be our focus - he is my sweet love - also getting ready for the Easter day - the sun is shining and a walk is in the cards for today.
              Hugs to all - strength to all
              OP

Comment

Morning everyone! I am back almost 100% thankfully. Being that sick made me so grateful to be healthy. I had an AF weekend because of it so I am starting the week off on the right foot which is good. Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes.

Beaches, hope you will be okay. Seems a lot of us are getting the second round of crud, doesn't it?

Hawk, hope you are back to being healthy too.

Don't have time to address everyone right now but I wish you all a wonderful Monday!!!
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi everyone -

I too am mended (I hope!). Went out Friday for a bite with friends and had 3 wines and was absolutely leveled. I can't believe how strongly it affected me and how bad I felt. on Saturday i told my husband I just can't drink anymore - at least for a while - and made a vow not to do so until we leave for vacation in mid-May. Having said it out loud to him on my own makes me feel more accountable. I had AF days on Sat and Sun and now hope for a whole string of them. Never did 30 so no is as good a time as any. I'm just tired of being tired and puffy and crabby and thinking of wine.

Feeling better from the pnemonia (sp?) and making a (another) commitment to really do this and check in here. I'm glad to see people back and will be a better participant. Honest.
                  Hawk

Comment

Good morning all! I hope everyone is well.
                    I was AF all weekend with the exception of Friday night when for some reason I decided to go waaay overboard. Anyways, I spoke on the phone with a good friend from this site - thanks for listening!!! You are so so great.
                    I love you guys
                    I can't really address everyone personally because I am so busy at work but you all know that I love you
                    Love jen
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

You can do it Hawk. I will constantly bombard you with PMs so you will have no choice!
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thanks Lushy! Exactly what I need!
                        Hawk

Comment

Hi everyone, supposed to go to a meeting right now, but I am playing hookey. My house is a mess, laundry piled up all over the bathroom, dog hair everywhere I could go on an on. I am just going to stay home and get caught up.

Sammys
                          P.S. Hope everyone is Ok today

Comment

Hey its me again look at my avatar are those earrings or what on my ears???

Sammys

Comment

Sammy,
                              I love the avatar and those are some pretty interesting earrings I must say.

Hawk, Lushy will keep you in good shape Keep those PM's cleaned out.
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X