Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muffin Monday (2nd April)

Hi all -
    Just a quick check-in. Gotta go to the dentist today; I think I fractured a molar over the last couple of months with all the teeth-grinding I've done. Don't know for sure, I just know that I am in some serious pain today.
    It is another beautiful sunny day here. Right now it's 20F, but should warm up to 40 or 50.
    Anyhoo, gotta go. Check back later if I'm not too stoned from drugs...
    :teeter:

Comment

Gypsi - So good to see you! Get that tooth fixed!!
      Hawk

Comment

Hello All:

Haven't posted here much but have been reading. Just wanted to say hello and welcome back to Gypsi. We have all missed you and have been thinking about you. Hope everyone had a good weekend and I have high hopes for a good week!

Take care!
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

hi all just a quickie - am doin fine, have a ton to do b4 taking my three bears off on hols for 2 weeks to the algarve on weds. horrible day getting an emergency passport for my 8 year old (the 4 year old hid hers somewhere in the house I reckon - what a STRESSFUL weekend wasted looking for that), but all done and over now.... sigh........

I am sipping a glass of cotes du rhone, and I only have about 2 hours of crap and paperwork to get through before going to bed (11.26pm now and counting). motherhood eh?

moan moan moan.

enough already. *slaps own face* have a good day all! Kate x

Comment

Hello All,
            I feel a bit nbad that I haven't been posting here the last few days -- I have been busy on the new Subscriber forum. It is pretty cool & fun.

Lushy is so powerful in this universe that she gave me her virus thoughthe internet. I amhoping it is just allergy season comingon. NJ is allergy country -- the garden state & all.

I just feel that I am doing OK with myself. That's it -- just OK. Moderating withthe wine..feeling pretty OK about it.

I amjob-hunting which I guess is stressful..but not..it is really jsut a bit frustrating. I know I will get something ..I just want it to happen!! My husband & I are going through a transition. We never plan .. so it jsut happened..but meant to be. I want him to stay home now & I go out to work. After a total freak out a week ago when he got fired, he is startignto act like a calm housewife!! Odd, very odd! It is a thing to behold -- OMG...maybe this will work -- just need to get the money to come in. This is what I want..

I hope I will continue to post here & get to know you all better. Sorry to be such a lackey here....

Seems like in my life I am making full circles lately..coming back to things that worked ...mmmm..yes ..interesting...and it is good..

Comment

Hey Chrysa - How nice of Lushy to share her germs with you. There's a word for ladies like her.....(teasing Lushy, teasing...)

You'll find the right job. I know how frustrating it is and the waiting is the worst but the right thing will come along.

Keep posting.
              Hawk

Comment

Working...
              X