Where are you guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you guys?

Well Happy Easter to all those who celebrate to all others hope you have a great. I walked this morning, made breakfast and am just having a nice day.

Take care today,
    Sammys

Where are you guys?

Hi Sammys and all to come,

Have a nice day ....

Love & Hugs, Paula xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Where are you guys?

Happy Easter everyone!!

xoxoxoxo
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Where are you guys?

Happy Easter!!

Hope everyone has a happy Sunday/Easter..........it is COOOOLD here, brrrrrr!! Who would have thunk it?? Easter, and in the 40s...........hope the bunny has mittens, or the kids probably won't get any baskets!?

Have an awesome day everyone here in mods.....

MA:h :l

Comment

Where are you guys?

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!! :dancin:

Think I'll have some jelly beans for breakfast.

Getting ready to go have brunch with my Family... guess I'd better get ready...haven't decided what I'm wearing yet & need a shower.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful day.
          zwink: inkele:
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Where are you guys?

LMAO!!!!

Morning everyone!!
            Reading Mary Anne writing about how it's cold there and she's freezing her butt got me laughing soooo hard, I almost fell outta my chair. We just warmed up to the 40's, and most folks up here are walking around in shorts and t-shirts!! 40's is great springtime weather (if you're from Alaska, that is).
            Am still riding the happy, motivated train. Went out last night for the birthday celebration and really didn't drink much. Felt really good to not wake up this a.m. feeling crappy :moon:

So now it's time to put on my favorite working music and get busy cleaning this pig pen I call home....

:disco:

Hope everyone has a great day; not too stressed out from this holiday.
            :teeter:

Comment

Where are you guys?

Had really really lovely day, was sober enough to take my 4 year old niece out for day armed with brightly painted eggs to roll, honestly, talk about the simple things in life, she was SHRIEKING with laughter at being 'allowed' to throw/roll eggs down a hill until they cracked and she even ATE them after - ho hum, try getting her to eat hard boiled egg at any other time........
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Where are you guys?

OK

OK, Gypsi, it may not be that cold here, but maybe I am a spoiled "WIMP"!!??:H Seriously, I just went out to catch the horses to ride, and they "played a game" of catch me if you can and started running around like NUTS!! I am soooooo cold from chasing them and couldn't, now I am really upset!! GRRRRRR!!

Anyway, maybe that is a sign that I should be cleaning my pig stigh of a house !!?? It definitely could use it!! So I am off to clean some more, HAPPY EASTER

Love you all!!

Mary Anne BRRRRR:l

Comment

Where are you guys?

PS, jelly beans for breakfast, WHAT A GREAT IDEA Judie!!

YUM! And how about some malted milk eggs to go along, I love Easter!!

MA

Comment

Where are you guys?

Mary Anne, I moved up here from Orlando, so I do still remember the days when 40 was cold.....

Hope you're warming up after chasin' the horses -

Comment

Where are you guys?

caught em!

My hubby came home and caught them in about 3 seconds!! Guess they just got tired and he got lucky!?!?! House is clean though, and I am a little warmed up!!:l :h

Gypsi, What took you to Alaska, if you don't mind me askin?

MA

Comment

Where are you guys?

Nothing more than the need to travel and a plane ticket handed to me at the right time, Mary Anne. I've always loved the chance to just up and go to a new place, which is prolly why I've lived in almost every state - and all before I turned 26!

Comment

Working...
                        X