Thursday, April 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, April 12

Gypsi, we haven't spoken before and reading your post made me have a look at your previous posts and the blog as I just didn't know what had happened. Makes my so called problems neglible, I'm so sorry.

I know it's late, but my heart goes out to you.

xxx

Comment

Thursday, April 12

Pebbles, you're problems are not neglible!! They are important to you; that is what matters...

Please don't put yourself down like that. You'll make me feel awful if you do :tsk:
      :teeter:

Comment

Thursday, April 12

Gypsi, I have a story about children and ashes. One of my very bestfriends moved to florida where her parents and sister relocated years before. Her Dad passed away and her Mom invited all the rest of the kids and grandkids down to florida to spead his ashes. She rented a boat and they were going to sprinkle them in the ocean. Well the eldest in the family my friends sister got on the boat, they took off and she grabbed the urn and threw it overboard. They had planned a little ceremony where something would be read and everyone would be at the front of the boat et. She just got pissed off and threw it over not even waiting for her mom to come up to the front of the boat. Needless to say that started a giant problem/fight. She just tossed him over the minute the boat left the dock with no one or anything said.

They all had so many issues with each other that this was just one more indicator of a disfunctional family.

I just wanted you to know that another family has had a similar issue and you are not alone on this.

Sammys

Comment

Thursday, April 12

Gypsi, so glad to see you!

:h :h :h :h
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Thursday, April 12

Gypsi, sorry I didn't mean it like that. I mean't, what you have gone through puts everything in perspective.

Yes, we can make our own ups and downs into bigger things than they are, but really I'm very lucky and sometimes I just need to remember that.

lots of love
            xxx

Comment

Thursday, April 12

Gypsi, glad you are feeling better!

Happy Birthday to our Precious!

Betty, how is Kerrie doing? Has anyone heard from Betty recently?

xo
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thursday, April 12

Yes, Gypsi good to see you here. you too shimmering girl!!

Sammys, whoa what a horrible thing to happen. I would be in total shock.

Pebbles, hugs til it is all better.

Beth, OMG, I am so very sorry for your niece and for all you have going on. Hard on the husbands and their work some times. I am glad you shared with us. It will get better and maybe this means something even better is in the near future for him.

Allie, good to see you feeling great!!

Beaches, I have not seen Betty today. I thought it was next week Kerrie goes in.

OK, I really MUST get back to work!!

Comment

Thursday, April 12

Hi Everybody!
                  Yep, I've been packing... going thru the closets, trying to see what fits this year! Trying to pack with PMS. Ugggh, hoping I'll be skinnier by Monday... (at 5'1" a few pounds make a huge diff!)
                  Luckily I don't throw stuff out very often so I have a major spectrum of sizes!

Gypsy, been thinking about you. Woodburn's on it's way! Sorry to hear about the complete lack of consideration going on... That's gotta be so hard, on top of everything else. I can't even imagine...

Prayers for Betty B & Kerrie, I hope we hear something soon.

Beth, so sorry about your niece. Life is definately not fair... prayers being said & sent...:h

PP- Happy Birthday! Too bad ya have to work. Drink lots of water tonight!

I feel like I'm already in vacation mode... but I still have to work this weekend... Probably just as well, make some extra bucks for the trip, & behave for a bit before we go... It's so easy for me to drink a few more beers than planned when I have days off!

OK.. now I'm off to the stairmaster for bit... still trying to get skinny!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday, April 12

Optimist....I am going to bed now with you as my prayer forefront.
                    Happy Birthday PP!

I need to get more routine in posting here. There is just so much activity all over the boards.

I am actually doing poopy with the depression from job hunt & therefore drinking more. I think I have decided I am sick of being depressed. I mean I talk about faith for others. Either I have it or I don't. Time to get up & on & stop being in a semi-waiting pattern & just deal with now & whatever life has for me. What God & I have so ordained....

Sounds good,. I know. But I could use your prayers, please!!!! I think I really do believe in the power of prayer, so if you remember me ..thank you

Thx, C

Comment

Working...
                    X