Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday the 13th!

well Betty boop
    at least you didn't throw back the wine and instead threw it in the sink. stay strong
    trix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Friday the 13th!

Thanks all,

Hi Trix, welcome to mods xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Friday the 13th!

Hi all!!

Better day today. I would love to say hi to each and everyone of you...Mary, I am amazed at your ability to acknowledge everyone, it is so wonderful. Just know I am saying hi to everyone. Popeye!!! wow!! good for you!!! BB...I am sorry about the issue with hubby...it always it a little dicey with opposite gender friends in marriage, I think. I have one good friend from grad school - 20 years ago...he is married, we live in different states, but I still think it urks my husband that we have an on-going friendship.

Anyway, yesterday, as I had posted, was just a really low day for me. The day ended with my husband and I having a big blow-up before bed. UGGGh. Well, we pulled back together this morning, I showed him my post from yesterday, cried, cried, all before having to leave to by 7 this morning for work. When we are both stressed out, we do eventually come together for mutual support, but seems we often have to have a blow-up first. I don't know why...whatever. I am in a better place, thank goodness. I don't get that low that often, but at least I bounce back kinda quick. I guess I am somewhat resilient?

Now just gotta get focussed on moderation. I have NOT been the poster child for that term lately, and (duh) it certainly isn't going to make life issues seem any better to face them with regret and hangover.

Well, I hope you all have a nice weekend planned.

Beth
        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Friday the 13th!

Oh Beth, you sound like me ..... Hope that you are OK ....

Anyway .....

He says that he is sorry and I can keep my male friends as long as I tell him if I am meeting them (i'm guilty of telling fibs because I didn't think that he approved) In fact I knew that he didn't approve ..... but anyway, things seem OK tonight, but time will tell ...... I am so glad that I have you lot thought because otherwise I would have hit the bottle!!!!

Love You guys!!!!!
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Friday the 13th!

MKR..thank you dear.
            BettyB...I bet you are very pretty, attractive & outgoing, so that worries a hubby. I am wondering though why else would he be worried. I mean not that you have done anything wrong, but what makes him feel insecure. Maybe there is a key there. Just thoughts. My hubby has been like that.

Comment

Working...
            X