Wednesday, April 25

Boop. Present

How are you today hawk????

Love & Hugs to everyone,

Paula xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Optimist present - off to work - searching for a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - hope everyone has a great day - raining here
      hugs to all
      OP

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Sophia, present.
        I'm lurking, even though I haven't been able to post much lately.

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Sammy present and off to work.

Be back later

Sammys

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Hi Everybody! Well, I thought I was going to get to relax last night. No such luck. My son came home and said he had a project for his Peace & Social Justice class. He had to create a food budget for $20 a day. Since I have helped people on assisted living develop such plans, he asked if I would help him.

By now most of you probably know me well enough to know I never do anything simple! So, I thought this would be a great opportunity for him to integrate this in with developing some thoughts about his food budget and food choices at college next year. So, we wound up emptying one side of the refrigerator and one space in a cupboard for him to experiment with a week's worth of food for himself. (My son already cooks and loves healthy food). So we went to the grocery store and we had a ball! It was so much fun and we were laughing and carrying on. But we wound up working for hours in putting together a healthy nuitritious meal plan that he feels he can make this week on his tight schedule. So, now we have another family project!!!!! But I think this is a good thing, though I am very tired today!!!

Love to all, hope you have a great day!
            Monica
            Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Hi

Beth present and accounted for!! Gosh, I have barely posted recently but have been lurking (such a creeepy word). I am fine, overall. Just waiting for a 12 year old to arrive for a testing... This one is a testing for gifted. Just a simple IQ and achievement testing, so no big sweat.

Well, off to do my work. Hope you are all having a good day.

Beth
              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Present. Have also been reading rather than posting. Have been feeling a little down lately, but better today.

Have a great day everyone!!
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Lushy present. I want to send hugs to all who need them today. It is so frustrating to not be able to do more for people when they are down but I hope coming here makes you feel a little better.

Hope you all have a nice day!! :l
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Just running by to say hello to all you lovely people.

I liked this quote I found, I hope you do too.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
                    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Lushy, it does help! A lot!

R - That quote is just what I needed to hear at a time like this!
                      LOL
                      MM
                      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Here!

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

present

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

Present...super-de-duper-de-busy today so I hope to write more later

HUGS
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wednesday, April 25

toughintexas...aka...Tex, TNT, here and accounted for...trying to learn to navigate site, read up, and make goals, thinking of everyone I've met in the past 24hrs. which has really given me hope!
                              "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Working...
                              X