Monday 27th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday 27th April

Good for you Gypsi - there's a few photos here I'd like to shred. Keep the frames. You'll find photos to fill them and take new ones too. You are a strong and inspiring woman.

Sammy - vacation with the girls will be entertaining for sure. You think you have a blackbelt in bitchin? Honey - you got nothing on two of these gals......I've know one of them for 37 years and sometimes she still catches me off guard!!! It will be fun and I am looking forward to it.

PP - 5 hours in the sun? I'd be a lobster. I burn next to strong lightbulbs. You're a trooper for sure. I love to see dolphins or anything "in the wild"

Di - Good luck with the topa!

Betty, Beaches - Good luck with AF days. I need more in May but I don't really see it happening as I am on vacation a lot in May. June - Absolutely Abs. We need a cool name - Abs2?

Sophia - Heed the advice given about the knees. I destroyed one of mine in tennis, had it rebuilt (at the tender age of 15) and then blew it out skiing. I am now all alliptical all the time. Its easy on the knees and great cardio. But check with your doc. (And I still ski but don't tell my doc -- hey - I've got 2 knees....)

Janie, Lorilea - great advice on the knees. It's a b--ch when they go.

LauraLynn - Feel better girl!

Lucky - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you there was something in the water! Look at you now! Unless you were never really a duck and are Irish's long lost cousin masquarading as a duck......hmmmmmmmm.

Allie, Beth, Judie - thinking about you guys.

Lushy - where are ya? Working? Come back!
    Hawk

Comment

Monday 27th April

Hey Everybody!
      Ive missed ya'll! We're finally home from Fla. Had a great trip, but SOOOO good to be home... My In-laws are wonderful, but there's no place like home... I'm pretty spoiled living where we do. Unfortunately the couple we had watch our house & critters left it in a TOTAL MESS! Got home late after a long day of travelling, their stuff was all over the house, full trash, bathroom a COMPLETE disaster... I can't believe people live like that. (I'm not like a clean freak by any means, but this was disgustin!) They made more of a mess than the dogs! But at least they fed em... Their dog chewed thru our back door to the garage, basically the bottom 1/2 of the door! So we have to replace that.Grrrr! OK enough about that... thanks for lettin me vent.:h

Allie, PP, and Mary Ann, so sorry we didn't get to connect, but we stayed pretty busy with relatives, kayaking, beaching, and being wined & dined...
      I had way too much wine .... But getting back on track now.

Hope all are well.
      Love & hugs,
      Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Monday 27th April

Welcome home Judie!

Julie

Comment

Monday 27th April

Glad you're back Judie, you were missed!
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
          X