Happy Mother's Day 5/13/2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!

It's a beautiful day here. We are going to brunch and then going to pick out some flowers for the garden.

Hugs,
    R-
    :h :h :h :h

Good morning everyone!
    Happy Mother's Day to you too R and all the other mother's.

Going shopping for clothes, which I hate doing but needs to be done, then hanging out around home. The plans to go to the park are put on hold because it's just too chilly today to be around that much water with kids who are obsessed with swimming

Have a great day.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

R, have a great time at brunch

Beaches, try and at least buy one fun purchase!

Lush, sushi sounds delicious...yummy

The baby shower yesterday was fun. I took my daughter and she had a fun time hanging out with the grown ups. We used fine china and real silverware and linen napkins with rings and everyone was in sun dresses. It was a lot of fun. And the Ballet was fantastic! It wasin a small very old auditorium. It has been fully restored and was a grand setting. The ceiling is a fake sky with stars and clouds passing by. When I pulled into my driveway on the way home someone was having a fireworks show over the ocean! It was truly a magical day.

This morning hubby gave me a diamond dragonfly pendant. It' beautiful and I love it! Right now he is making eggs Benedict for me...my favorite and then I am off to the Four Seasons with my sister in law and mother in law for an afternoon at the spa!

Somebody pinch me! I am feeling so grateful and fortunate right now! I cannot remember the last time I felt this blissful!:wings:
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Morning all and Happy Mother's Day - a good day indeed - hubby made breakfast - phone calls from both daughters who cannot be here at the moment and tomorrow I get grammies little sweetie all day to myself - not to mention the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day - can't say enough
        hugs to all
        OP

Comment

It is not Mother's day officially here in uk but celebrating it with you anyway. Love to all on Mother's day.:l :l :l :l
          Enough is enough

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to all Moms!

PP -- I'm jealous!! Can I come with you??

My day is flowing really nicely too. All the kids got me really great surprises this year, and it meant so much. My daughter got me a beautiful candle holder that is carved from a huge rock. You put tea lights in it. It is an amber crytal kind of rock and just gorgeous. She got it at my favorite store.... Anthropologie. My son got me some awesome gourmet coffee from a coffee place here that roasts the beans fresh to order. He also got me a french coffee press and an awesome coffee mug. My husband got me a Sony digital camera that I have been eyeing, so we just got through taking pictures in the yard by the rose garden of the me with the children. I'm fixing a big dinner tonight and having my Mom and Dad over.... so plan to keep it to two glasses of wine with dinner and start the week off with a positive attitude and feeling my best!

A-
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Well everyone sounds like they are having a great day. We just got back from church where I cried through half of it. We have a professional violinist and she did the most amazing Ave Maria. Ahhh, could not stop crying. So much to be thankful for in my little world too today. And that includes you wonderful peeps!!!

Have a great rest of your Sunday all!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thanks Lushy!
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Much to be thankful for too...
                  Happy Mother's Day my wonderful friends.

Comment

Oh Lush....you are a beautiful soul & sister..I am glad to know you..and I am happy for you

Comment

Just got home Happy MOMS Day to everyone who takes of of anything!!! Esp. those who have little people to take care of.

Sammys

Comment

Working...
                      X