30 days of Moderation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days of Moderation

I have had a rough few days. I've really fallen off the moderation wagon.

Moderation is different for different people but this is my goal for the month.

No more than two drinks three of the five weekdays (AF 2) and no more than three drinks on Friday and Saturday.

I will keep track everyday with the drink tracker and print it out at the end of the 30 days!

Anyone want to join me in a moderate month?

Hugs and Love to all.
    :h :h :h :h

30 days of Moderation

I don't use drink tracker but I would like to try for 30 days of mods also. I was doing pretty well but went overboard yesterday. Part of it had to do with Mother's Day and some related issues but there is no excuse. I woke up at 4:48 feeling like CRAP. I would like to limit myself to 2 glasses of wine or one drink, and perhaps allow myself a third on the weekend. I would like some AF days but I'm not sure if I am ready yet. This is getting old.

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Hi Ducky,

We can do this!

Let's check in with each other every day to keep us strong.

I was trying to get one of those counting things that some of the AF people have. I would like one for my 30 days of moderation but can't get the code to work for my siggy:upset:

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Ok Quiescent, I am in! The accountability scares me to be honest but I certainly need it. I try to log on every morning so I will look for your thread then. Hopefully we will have a few more joiners! Thanks for the invite.:thanks:

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Me too, me too, this is just what I was looking for.

I can't get the drink tracker to work despite RJ and the code monkey having a crack at it earlier in the month. I can log on but can't publish the results! Just get a page of warnings! So if you get a signature, I'll get one too please.

I haven't been drunk since my works Xmas do in November, then got obliterated on Saturday and feel very cross with myself. Haven't drunk since and need to moderate again.

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Great Pebbles. Good to have you aboard! I guess I must have been a little more drunko that I realized last night since a neighbor asked me how I was feeling a few minutes ago. "Fine" I told her but "LIKE an ASS," I was thinking.

Comment

30 days of Moderation

These boots were made for walking. I'm in
              Enough is enough

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Yeaaaaaaaa!

I'm really excited to have you all for support.

Sending all my positive vibes out to you all for today:l

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Pebbles, I was just wondering if you have tried using a different web browser.

Sometimes when I am trying to post links and such it only works through Internet Explorer.

Pebbles;135439 wrote: Me too, me too, this is just what I was looking for.

I can't get the drink tracker to work despite RJ and the code monkey having a crack at it earlier in the month. I can log on but can't publish the results! Just get a page of warnings! So if you get a signature, I'll get one too please.

I haven't been drunk since my works Xmas do in November, then got obliterated on Saturday and feel very cross with myself. Haven't drunk since and need to moderate again.

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Q, I do use Internet Explorer and I've also tried from my work connection, nada!

Had a 2nd AF day yesterday. Today I'm already over achieving...posted a photo in the gallery! and I'm off to buy an ipod (yes, how late) to listen to the CDs. Am also planning NOT to run out of Topa, so will order them as soon as the others arrive.

Are we on day 2?

xx

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Sorry Pebbles, I can't help any further with the drink tracker thing then. Maybe you keep track at home and scan it, upload it, and post it for all of us to see?

Yep, day two.

I was AF last night.....tossed and turned all night but maybe it's because I am starting a summer math class today?

Hugs,
                      R-

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Good morning all! I made my mods goal last night, 2 glasses of wine with/after dinner. I slept much better and for the millionth time asked myself this morning, "Why would you drink more when you know how it makes you feel?"

Good job Quiescence. How did you do Pebbles?:goodjob:

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Morning Ducks,

I'm good thanks, not a drop, still reeling from saturdays excess ! Slept like a dream too.

Wonder how Waves2 is?

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Right...I must be doing something really stupid with the drink tracker.

I log in OK..then what do you do...

1)pick the date
                            2) pick the number of drinks
                            3) pick the colour
                            4) submit ?
                            5) publish ?

either of those and I get ...

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/addr.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/addr.php on line 61

help !

Comment

30 days of Moderation

Hi Pebbles, glad you slept well. I took 3 calms forte before bed last night. I slept well but not sure if it was from the supplement or fatigue from being hung over from Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X