X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday May 15

Good morning All,
    Hope everyone is well.

Back to the warm weather today and in the 80's which is nice. This weekend was chilly. Busy at work with starting a new Autism program that I am really excited about.

Hope you all have a good one!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Tuesday May 15

Hi Beaches, Glad that you are well, your new project sounds brilliant!!!!

Much love to everyone else still to come ....

Anyone heard from Fan?????
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Morning, Beaches I am sending good vibes your way for the success of the new program. Betty hope you have a great day today.

The carpet cleaning I had lined up for yesterday was delayed till this morning, so I will be busy putting my house back in order today. Yah, love fresh clean carpets.

See you later,
      Sammys

Comment

Tuesday May 15

I'm just checking back in. I haven't been here in what seems like ages, and I'm a little out of the loop. It's just been one thing after another, and I feel as though MWO is getting lost from my life. Soooo...it's time to reconnect, get back to exercise, start again with meds and find another one if topa makes me sick. Summer is almost here. I taught my last class last week, and I'm about to move my mother to Dallas. I'm working on my business. Things are getting a little easier, but there is the usual flurry of end-of-the-year stuff. This has been such an enormous year of changes. Good ones, for the most part. So hi, forgive me for being self-absorbed. I'll catch up soon.
        Sophia

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Good morning Beaches, Betty, Sammys and Sophia. Beaches, what kind of work do you do? My stepson has Asperger's syndrome and we had quite a time with him. We were ultimately able to get him through high school and out on his own. He works full time and is happy, although he still struggles socially...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Beaches that's fantastic! It's a great feeling when you can be passionate about what you do.

Everyone seems positve today and there seems to be an overall sence of well being around Modsville! So inspiring all of you who are taking it up a level and redefing your goals.

I was AF last night and will be again today. Getting alot done here at work listening to my classical music. I was all set for my walk last night and it began to dump rain so, had to settle for a pilates DVD instead. It is supposed to rain all week so, have to have a back up plan for my exercise routine.

Gotta love fresh, clean carpets Sammy! Kinda sad what can give us a thrill...lol

OH! I almost forgot...I got my invitation for my 20 year High School Reunion yesterday. I cannot believe it has been that long!
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Morning Muffs!!!

PP you sound like you are in a good place. I need to get on that exercise wagon. Seems I am always saying that and yet I don't do it. Although I did lift weights yesterday and can feel it this morning. I did not go to my 20th but THREE of my classmates had changed genders. What are the odds of that?

Beaches, yes you are very fortunate to have a job you are so passionate about.

Sophiah, sounds like things will be slowing down here for you soon which will be a good thing.

Betty, hope you are doing okay and am wishing the best for your dad's operation next week.

Sammy, enjoy the clean carpets. We just got a new vaccuum and I am loving how clean my house looks for once!

Ducky, hope the moderating is still going well for you.

To everyone still to come have a great day. It is a beautiful day here so am going to soak up some rays later!!! :l
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Morning Muffs!

I wish I had the ability to compile a list of you all and acknowledge you individually but my poor pea-sized brain won't let me :huh: . So HELLO! to all of you!!

I dropped my little one off at her new daycare this morning and man was she so excited! I am just super-elated for her. I am taking her three mornings this week to slowly break her in. However, I think she could careless if I came to pick her up some other day LOL! Just kidding. So, this morning, besides piddling through these posts, I have some time to myself and actually make a concerted effort in my job search. Kind of exciting how my life is falling into place FINALLY!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!

I guess I should get back at-er, my job search that is. Pretty hard though seeing it is a very nice day here! I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Lushy, I had a slip on Mom's day but back on track. Tx.

Accountable, good luck with the job search. It is so hard to find a good fit sometimes. I hope you find something you really enjoy.

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Hi all,

I can't believe the dreams I have been having since changing my signature. First a snowy mountain dream and last night a searing hot mountain dream. I now I am under stress this week and have been AF to try to cope but even so... I don't want a windy mountain tonight. Better not eat beans for supper.

Love to all as always
                    Waves
                    Enough is enough

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Just checking in....still strugglin'...still thinkin'...took a topamax yesterday ...very terrible experience...I want some campral..but I cannot go through the Dr/rx/insurance...I will buy some soon...still feel pretty pathetic compared to all you successful gals...

Good work day today, felt good....thinking about abs alot...my brother is doing it...thank God..I am so happy for him & his family..it was a crisis...

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Don't feel pathetic Chrysa! I have had my share of ups and downs as I know some people on here have as well. Sorry the topa was such a bad experience for you!!!
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Thanks Lushy...I just have been around here for quite awhile...oh well..just have to keep keepin on I guess

Comment

Tuesday May 15

Hey, Everyone . . .

I'm sure that I'll be the one to kill this thread.

Beaches, I can imagine that your new job will be heartfelt work for you (how could it not) and I, too, wish you the best.

Lushy, 3 sex change operations? Would you have anticipated this for your classmates 20 years ago.

Sophia, great to see you again.

Chrysa, just climb back on the bus. We've all fallen off.

I took everyone's advice and snagged an appointment with my doctor's assistant. Well, I thought it was going to be with my doctor's assistant. He told me immediately that nothing was wrong with my kidneys but that given my scoliosis and asthma my weight gain was the source of my pain because it was making it harder for me to breathe and it was causing my spine to deteriorate. He thought that the curvature was worse. I was sent for an x-ray and told to lose weight. Fortunately, I didn't have to 'fess up to drinking much because (thanks to you guys) I am not. Yikes! I'll be so happy when I'm recovered from this surgery enough to be mobile again. I'm on and off in a depressed mood without exercise as it is.

Oh, well . . . such is life. It's 9 P.M. and I had better leave my office in order that I can tuck my little one in.

My best to all.

:heart: E

Comment

Tuesday May 15

No you won't you started a great thread sometime back, but I think now a few of us are taking advantage of it.

I think of you everytime I see your avitar...I really like Asian art... anyway... you are not a thread killer.. I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X