X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 1st June ...

ooops, Waves, I forgot to say what I want to do for June:

Exercise at least 5 times a week
    Keep on the drinking as I have been, normally averaging 2 drinks per week.
    Find time to just rest and be at peace
    Be good to myself daily . . . some nice little thing - this morning I got up at five, rode my bike, iced my knee and sat outside with a cup of coffee and the New York Times. (What a lovely way to start the day!!)

Comment

Friday 1st June ...

Ahhh Yes - Happy Kanga Day! Hats off to our wonderful Kanga
      Bows,
      Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Friday 1st June ...

Just got home from work... Thanks for the thoughts MKR.

I think 1/2 of the town(as well as Family from far & wide...) will be at the service. I had so many people asking about how my Aunt Alice is doing...She looks great but I'm afaid she's still in shock. They were married for 57 years, and together all the time, as much as I can remember.
        She's such a neat lady, I'm gonna just have to make more time to go spend with her, when things settle back down. She's my Dad's sister and one of the kindest most loving people on the planet, so creative & full of life.

I'll bet she's never spent a day in bed with a hangover...Let alone lost a whole week at a time to drinking

It makes me wonder sometimes.... I'm the youngest in my immediate family. Her youngest is a lot like me. He's been in & out of re-hab, had problems with drinking,etc...He even seems kinda manic like I know I can get sometimes...
        Although I do think the Topa really helps with that. I've never been diagnosed with it... but I know how I can get...I do know Topa has been used for Bi-polar issues...

OK, It's late. I'm rambling.
        Enough for now,
        :l
        Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
        X