Started Toppa today - want a week A/F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started Toppa today and are feeling fuzzy, want to get throught this week AF and it seems you all have done a great job on the program. So here it goes for me and I am really looking forward to dropping some weight
    If your not living on the edge your taking up to much space

Hey Rusty and :welcome: . thanks for the reminder... I just got home from work a while ago, and needed to take my PM dose!

I know for me, the first few weeks on Topa I notice the tiredness & tingles more. But after about 2 weeks I don't notice it so much.

How much Topa are you taking? Do you have RJ's book? It is very important to titrate up slowly on the Topa. 25 mg per week ...I believe is suggested in RJ's book.

Welcome aboard! Glad you're here. Looking forward to gettting to know ya a bit better. This is a wonderful place, with great folks & incredible support.
    :l Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Good for you Rusty. Hopefully it will work wonders for you like it did for me. Let us know how you are doing. The weight loss never kicked in for me, but I shouldn't complain because it did help control the drinking and that was (and is) my main goal.
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Working...
      X