Wednesday June 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday June 13

Yummy Sammys...take out the calories and pass it over please!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Wednesday June 13

Ducky,
      I just saw your post! Hope your shoulder's better soon! The kayakin's been great lately. I'm a little sore from yesterday, but it's in a good way... Think I'll go out for a short paddle now.:beach:
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Wednesday June 13

the hump day

so here it is wednesday and I have plans to go out.

I am going to take some kudzu pills and hope all goes well.

Ducky, regarding father's day, can you try sitting this one out from drinking as an experiment? Father's day seems like as good a day as any to try sitting out from holiday drinking. There is a nonalcoholic drink called Elderflower that looks EXACTLY like white wine. you could put it in a wine glass and noone will be the wiser.

To determinator: you say you drink due to separation anxiety. but i wonder also if your wife is like your conscience, that you are more likely to stay on the right path when she is around.

Very soon, I am going to follow Irish Lady's lead and see a local traditional chinese medicine doctor for dried kudzu. I need to know how exactly it should be used as i fear i am not using it properly. will let you all know what transpires. may go tomorrow.

I plan to moderate tonight. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Wednesday June 13

Good luck Nancy and sounds like you are prepared!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wednesday June 13

Well, it’s a bit late in the day and morning of the 14th for some but I wanted to check in. Beaches, I hope your new autism program is coming along. Ducky, I also had a “moderation mishap” as Gitawine would say due to breaking 2 of my rules, but like you it could have been worse. Gita, I’m going to follow your example for the rest of the week. Determinator, I’m sure you’ll find some fun things to do this weekend. BB, what is a vibrogym? Sounds very exciting. Hope thing calm down a bit for you PP. Congratulations on your anniversary DidItForMe. A day on the river sounds fabulous Judie, hope you got to go again today. MMM Sammy I love sweet potato fries – and chips! Hope your night out went well Nancy. As Mary said we got to meet for a walk today. She is every bit as wonderful as she sounds on her posts and it was lovely. I feel so lucky she just happened to be reading that thread about a walk around Green Lake! Well off to bed early to make up for the waking in the middle of the night due to the wine. Hope never to do that again!

Comment

Working...
            X