X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E's blatant plug for cheerleading thread

:anon: Hey, Mods,

I'm not going to be shy about this.

:wow: My apartment is a MAJOR mess. I cannot clean with my family around because they (especially one :xxx: large human) mess up every area that I clean faster I can say passive-aggressive.

It is now 5 P.M. where I am. I'm stopping work early. My plan is to clean until 1 A.M. at the earliest. Nonstop. No wine break.

I hate cleaning but unless I do between now and noon tomorrow when I must leave for work, it isn't going to happen.

I know that in the scheme of things, a very messy apartment doesn't register too high. But I'm looking for some cheerleading. I'll be checking back from time to time. Anyone have any encouraging words?:thanks:

E

Hi E, Happy Cleaning ............

Enjoy ................

You can do this ...............

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Boopster,

I so hope that you are right! Thanks for the cheer!

Love, E

Comment

GO E' GO, CLEAN THAT APARTMENT..

A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Crank some good music. It will put you in a cleaning mood....
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

GO E, Get in the cleaning groove and I agree crank some good music and off you go. Don't let any get in your way. I so know what you mean because I get in those moods too and no one can get in my way or even talk to me!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hour one progress report.

You guys rock!:disco: Thanks so much for the encouragement and music suggestion.

Right now, most likely to my snooty upstairs neighbors' consternation, I am listening to a Marvin Gave CD. They've complained about Bach so I'm sure to get a phone call about this. Fortunately, my downstairs neighbors who are getting the brunt of my noice are chill.

So . . . besides pulling out a handful of hair and screaming, I've done one load of laundry, loaded the dishwasher, fed the animals, readied the recycling, straightened two bureau drawers and downed one bottle of San Pelligrino.

On to hour two.

Many thanks for your support!:thanks:

:heart: E

Comment

You are now being hypnotized into a cleaning fanatic for the next three hours.
                Repeat after me I love to clean, I love to clean, I love to clean.

Sammys Hee Hee!!

Comment

E....you are a New Yorker!!! Call a service!! Go to the yellow pages!! Call an emergency maid service!! Charge it! You can suoervise them! it will be worth the money!!!!! Do it!!

Comment

Only in New York can you do such a thing...do it!!!

Comment

That is a great idea chrysa, do they really come over quick????

Sammys

Comment

I agree with the others particularly about the music (loud, inspiring) and one room at a time. And if you've time, rush out and buy flowers, lots of them and when you finish a room "crown" your achievement with a beautiful vase of flowers - or candles ,incense, whatever you love. That way it's about more than tidy (which is plain boring. ) Creativity .

(God I'm a fine one to talk!!!!)

Comment

Rounding the corner into hour 3!

Chrysa, a maid service? Maybe a demolition team!:blush:

Sammy, you've got me properly hypnotized and I think it's working! Thanks, sweetie!:nutso:

:heart: E

P.S. to Red Robin--I do deserve flowers! Maybe tomorrow . . .

Comment

Oh this is so exciting!!!! I need an update! I hope it's not too much paperwork clutter and just strictly cleaning. How cathartic it will feel when you are done!
                            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Greetings from the Colliers!

Well, I guess it's not quite that bad. I'm continuing to plug away but my bones are getting tired. PP, I wish it were not papers! Besides being an artist, my husband is a bibliophile and an erstwhile literary critic. Did I mention that he's a packrat?:upset:

Anyway, thanks to all for your cheerleading!

:h E

Comment

Working...
                              X