• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday .........

Hi all,

Just a quickie today,

Yes I got an outfit, will post pics later,

Off now to the all day wedding, this is the real drinking test for me .....

Love & hugs to you all ......

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Saturday .........

Havea beautiful day lovely Betty!
    I just bought myself some betty boop slippers - The fur on them is fake leopard skin! My 8 yr old thinks they are just terrific!
    Look forward to hearing about your sucess

Comment

Saturday .........

Hope the day goes well Betty.

Glad things are looking up, Mary.

E- I can't believe you began a post about cleaning up!!!!!!!!!

Panadol - those slippers sound fun.

Everyone else love to you all as always
      Waves
      Enough is enough

Comment

Saturday .........

Hi all,

Betty, enjoy the wedding. I haven't been to one in a few years.

Hi waves and Panadol.

Comment

Saturday .........

Last night I had one of the best parties I've ever had. One of the reasons why it was so good was that we had it with another couple, and our combined efforts fit together really well. I tried to go slow on the wine, and I put more and more soda into it as the evening wore on. There was singing around the pool, something I've always wanted to do but have been too clueless to arrange. I'm glad to see old friends and new. On we go.

Comment

Saturday .........

Betty have fun at the wedding...

Panadol..leoaord print...yeowza..

Waves..lovely to see you as always

Ducky..have a great day...keep with a positive attitude girl!

Sophia...glad you had such a fun party...sounds like you really deserve it with everything going on in your life.

I have been good. Had a streach of 4 days AF and working out like a maniac. Today we are going to dinner and a show so, I will drink but, in moderation.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Saturday .........

Hi Everybody,
              Looking kinda quiet around here today..
              Betty enjoy the wedding! Drink lots of water , don't forget extra L-glut!

PP- Dinner & a show sounds like fun. Kinda like what I'll be doing except .. I'll be serving it..& I'm the "sideshow"

Sophia- Singing around the pool sounds wonderful! Glad you got to enjoy some time with friends.

Hey there, Ducky! Hoe's your day going?

Panadol- I've got a couple of dresses that would go well w/those slippers.

Wave- Always great to see you.

Well, I literally embare-assed myself yesterday.. more or less. I flipped my kayak right in front of a whole boat load of tourists! I'd been waiting for the boats to come by, for about 1/2 hour, I was ready to surf a wave so much I could taste it! When Tim(one of the pilots who always gives me a great wave) finally came along... he signaled with his hand in a circle. I thought he meant he was going to turnaround & drop some people off @ a nearby dock, ... then come & give me a wave. So, I wasn't ready when he headed straight for me & gunned it! He totally caught me sideways, and flipped me, and my doggie!:shocked: I didn't have time to set up when I realized he heading for me instead of the dock! It was pretty funny! We got back out & he gave us another wave so all was not lost, just a bit of pride,.. I think my dog was embarrassed too! He had to swim ashore, but it was only about 5 feet deep.

Just another example of mixed signals between the genders! I still don't know what the "H" his circlular motion was supposed to mean! He probably did it on purpose to throw me off! I'll bet he made extra tips on that run,.. probably had some bets waged.
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Saturday .........

Jude!!! That sounds like a scary story actually. Did you lose everything that was on board the kayak with you? Were you able to get back in the boat? I would have died with embarrassment.

Hope you all have a great Saturday. I am rushing out the door to go to an Arts Festival with the family. Lots of good greasy food is waiting for me.......
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Saturday .........

Lushy, the only thing I lost was my dogs leash, it wasn't strapped in... thank God I don' keep it on him while in the boat!
                  My stereo was still playing when i flipped the boat back over!(it's water resistant) Thankfully my Hubby owns the local Radio shack...
                  My silk flowers are all still attached to the boat(they've been on there for years... maybe I should add some new ones!)
                  My cooler is definately strapped in! And I NEVER let go of my paddle!:H
                  I'm always "rigged" to flip"... just don't do it very often!

I think I will probably be able to find the leash though. It was right out in front of our house where the "incident" occured. It's probably there in the shallow water. I didn't notice it missing till I got back to my truck. (it's a small chain w/caribeiners(sp?) so it won't go far.

Have fun @ the Arts Fest!

Comment

Saturday .........

Hey everyone, Judy that Kayak and you sure have fun and some adventures. I am thinking about water skiing this afternoon myself haven't done it in 18 years. I will report back Sunday on how it went or I just might chicken out. I do want to do it before I turn 50 and am running out of time. Betty dance your booties off at that wedding!! PP I have been walking everyday at least once myself I do feel better but do not look much different.

Lucky, panadol, fsophiah and waves hope you all have a chance to get some sun today!!!

Sammys

Comment

Saturday .........

Sammys, Go for it! sounds like fun! I've only done that a few times, but loved it!

I have a friend in Colorado.. who's a quadrapaleigic(sp?)... he calls us TABS... "temporarily abled bodies"
                      Ya just never know.

He still goes river rafting, & tandem skydiving.

Comment

Saturday .........

Good morning modsters! Was AF last night after a bit much Thurs. slept great. Cool story St. Jude - we live close to Lake Mead and I've always wanted to try kayaking! Of course now its getting to 110+ degress, so we'll see! This should be a busy weekend, lots of rubadubs Friday to Tuesday.
                        "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Saturday .........

Sammys, Take it easy on the water (it is harder than it looks) !! This group is so encouraging and participative, but I wouldn't want to overdo it. Tried snow skiing last year after quite a few off and wouldn't you know twisted the back taking the dang boot off. 40ish sucks but I'm in better shape now. Hope to get in even healthier spirirets by visiting with people like yous Keke

Comment

Working...
                          X