WED JUNE 20TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WED JUNE 20TH

Thanks waves2 and ducky for the weight talk - it has been years since I have had to worry about what I eat or anything, this is hard and watching my stomach bulge is hard too
    I have started exercising too baby steps right?

E - sorry to hear about your family sit - hope all works out - hang in there -

Comment

WED JUNE 20TH

Thanks Starlight Impress, Ducky and cjam for your kind words. Ducky I am sorry to read that you lost both parents in close succession and I can hardly imagine how it must feel. My dad's prognosis is very poor and I know that somehow I'm going to have to get used to losing him, too. I did end up working until 9:30 and I was ok. I actually was worse this morning when I started work on just a couple of hours sleep. I am going to try to find something really boring to read with hopes that it will knock me out.

:heart: E

Comment

WED JUNE 20TH

Cjam, baby steps are fine. I have ALWAYS had to worry about weight. Was able to get slim in my 30s and felt great. Then, welcome HYPOTHYROIDISM. Ugh...

Comment

WED JUNE 20TH

Hey y'all just saying hi. Eustacia, please accept my heartfelt hugs and support. Your dad sounds like quite the character and fighter. I hope all goes well for you. Please know that y'all are in my prayers and thoughts. Let us know.
          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

WED JUNE 20TH

Tx E, it was hard, they died within 2 months. But I am thinking of you and hoping you have found some comfort. You will never really lose him...trust me.

Comment

WED JUNE 20TH

Sorry you are feeling like this , E.:l
              Enough is enough

Comment

WED JUNE 20TH

Eustacia, I am so sorry this is very difficult for you. My father is declining also, and I'm 3,000 miles away. I do get that he doesn't want anyone to see him in his decline, my dad is the same too.

I am choosing not to visit him this year for that reason - it's his decision more than mine. We chat on the phone, but the calls are shorter all the time and his dementia is his enemy. All organs A-1, but brain and legs don't function properly.

Love to you.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                X