X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FRI JUNE 22

x

FRI JUNE 22

Good morning Starlight and everyone else to come!

Well school is officially out for summer break. No more running in the afternoon to pick them up for a couple of weeks which will nice. The graduation was really cute yesterday.

My grandparents are coming in from PA this weekend to celebrate my grandmother's 86th birthday. I am also going out to dinner with some friends tonight which will be nice to get out of the house for awhile.

Hope you all have a great day
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

Good morning Starlight, Beaches, Janie,

Great job Star! Janie, I hate clutter. We are constantly trying to declutter here.

Off to the gym. BBL.

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

Morning to all! I am off to market my program all over town. I am looking forward to some down time this weekend.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

Good morning everyone! Today I have a day off that is really a full day off to do whatever I want - my acupuncturist cancelled my appoinmtnent, the one thing I had to do today! Of course it's supposed to get to 108 today, so I need to get out and about soon ... modding has gotten into a rut. I've gotten a 3 a day habit and have regained 4 lbs. lost during abs. I feel good, though, and have been sleeping well. Soooo ... today we'll try for AF. Maybe for my whole workweek.
          "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

Hi All in modsville .............

Starlight, well done on your 10 out of 12 ......

Beaches, enjoy your time, you deserve it ...........

Janie, when you have finished your de-cluttering can you come and do mine please? .............

Ducky, you must be loving the gym, well done .............

PP, good luck marketing ...........

Anyway, we saw the Neurosurgeon that operated on Kerrie Last year (for the newer members she has epilepsy from a bleed in her brain at birth, and they removed some of the scar tissue last august which reduced the severity and the amount of seizures) When we saw him today he said that he is disappointed as his aim was to stop them totally. He feels that if he can remove some more he can cure her totally ...............

So we are one scan away from another very scary operation!!!!!!!

Love & Hugs to Judie, Julie, Jen, Ducky, Eustacia, Tawny, Sammys, Tea, Starlight Impress, amethyst, Red Robin, Paddy, Waves, Preciouspinot, Quiescent,Chrysa, LSM, and everyone else that hasn't signed in on the mods register yet ......

BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

Hi Zin, we were posting at the same time .....

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

P, thinking of you today:l
                :h :h :h :h

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

Good Morning all!

BB, awwwwwwwww, I am sorry you have to go thorugh another operation with Kerrie. Huge hugs to you.

I gotta run, things are so crazy here with this moving my office, and adjusting my client load.

Hugs to all you great Moderators here already and out there!
                  Mary

BBL?

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

Morning Mods Group! Busy day for me too.

Sounds like overall everyone has had a good week. I hope you all have a great weekend. Will try and check back later. Boopy, hope you are okay today.

Hugs to all!!!
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

Hope everbody had a great Summer Solstice yesterday! (or I guess Equinox...if your in the other hemisphere...?)
                      I know I did!

I ran into town to get some errands done & went down to the jetty @ the mouth of the river, just watching the waves coming in, I was thinking ... those waves aren't any bigger than the ones I surf off of the mail boats & jet boats upriver.
                      But I've never surfed out in the bay before, and was intimidated to get in alone.
                      After about 15 min another woman pulls up in her truck, we started talking, after about 1/2 an hour I realized I'd gone to school w/her here about 30 yrs ago!
                      Anyway... she had a bodyboard & wetsuit, wanted to go out & catch some waves! I don't have a wetsuit,.. but didn't plan on getting flipped anyway... so we went out & surfed ! It was GREAT!!
                      I caught some really good rides on some incredible waves! There was a HUGE Stellar Sea Lion that came in & got really close to my kayak a few times, made me kinda nervous,.. so I got out for a while. He was bigger than my boat!
                      The water was actually pretty warm, because it's still river water, mixed with the ocean water right @ the mouth. It was one of those georgeous days w/no wind! Very rare on the coast here.
                      I felt like I made a Huge breakthru! It's something I've been wanting to do for so long!

Well it's back to work for me tonight... also the Hydro-jet Races are this weekend. Should be a lot of people in town for that. Guess I'll be puting in some miles!

BB- sending prayers to you & Kerrie :lilangel:

Hope everybody has a great weekend.
                      I'm sore. But in a good way!
                      Hugs,
                      Judie
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

HI everyone, Boop sounds like you have your hands full, I hope everything is A O K with things this time around. PP show em' what your made of!!! Beaches oh good school is out and you get a small break. MKR, Ducky, Q, Zin, Janie, Lushy, Star have a good weekend. Judy you be careful, I would be scared of a big sea lion to, besides everything else going on in the ocean.

Sammys Hope I did not forget anyone!! I

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

I am going bathingsuit shopping now.....pray for me as this may set me over the edge and cause me to fall off the wagon..:egad:
                          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

PP, prayers for you and your bathingsuit hunt ......

BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

FRI JUNE 22

LOL, PP, not so!! Say that won't put you over the edge really!! You just lost 7 pounds right!! You will have fun!!

Sammys, I hope you have a great weekend too! I laughed over your measurements of half burgers the other day. Such a sense of humor.

Judie I PM'd you a fish adventure story I had. Good girl to get out of the water! Really!

I hope everyone had an excellent weekend!

Love you all,
                              Mary

Comment

Working...
                              X