Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday June 24th

Hi all in Modsville .....

Starlight where are you????? I'm used to you starting the thread .....

Hope that today finds you all well, I'm getting used to waking up bright and bubbly on a sunday morning after only a couple of glasses instead of the 3 bottles of wine that I used to drink on a saturday .......

Saturday night is now officially movie night at the boops house if we're not going out,pc's and playstations are officially banned and we all sit eating popcorn watching dvd's, Last night we watched Armageddon, then Lost boys, it was really good fun ......

Have a good sunday everyone ....

Love & Hugs xx
    sigpicXXX

Sunday June 24th

lol........Hi Betty.......am not long up-been real lazy this weekend.

And good morning to all.

Was seriously fed up last night, and posted on the Newbies In Need thread that I was suffering from "SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER", as could really have enjoyed even a couple of glasses of wine, but had none as I`d drank all of my wk`s wine allowance on Fr. night.........BOO HOO!!!!!

So, am changing tactics as of this coming weekend, and am gonna buy 2 of the wee mini btls. of wine for both Fri. and Sat. nights, which I think is equal to a btl. and a third(anyone know??????-am not good with volumes!! lol), which will be slightly more than the 1 btl. I was allowing myself. BUT!!!!!-no point in kidding myself, as I know if I buy a big bottle and open it on Fri. night, I won`t have the resolve to keep any for Sat..............how weak is that!!!!

Is damn hard work figuring out which tactics to employ as I face the toughest of enemies- my beloved wine ha ha ha

Anyway guys, am real sorry for "whining"................guess it`s just nice to talk to people who understand my self-imposed misery last night........1 - 2 - 3 - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............

Have a great Sunday guys.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Sunday June 24th

Starlight- Are you doing Kudzu or L-glutamine? I really think that helps a lot with slowing down on the drinking. Might make it easier to have smaller amounts and enjoy it a couple of nights instead of just one. I think doing 2 small bottles instead of 1 is a great idea.. just buy 1 at a time if you're concerned...
      Drinking a big glass of water in between each glass of wine helps too.

Betty- I think I'll make popcorn for breakfast! That sounds good right now!

Well, I stopped & danced again after work last night. Who knows when we'll have live music in town again! I only had 1 beer though. I was too busy dancing to drink.:H
      More boat races today then they wrap it up, till next year. Probably won't be quite as busy @ work tonight, I think a lot of people will be heading out of town today after the awards ceremony.

Hope everybody has a great day!
      :l
      Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sunday June 24th

Hi Betty, Star and Judy just checking in. See you in the morning ladies. Hang in there Star!!!

Sammys

Comment

Working...
        X