• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday 6/26/07

lol LUV IT sammys!!!!

Starlight Impress

Comment

Tuesday 6/26/07

Zin I will have to see if we have snake bite kits here. What section would I even look in? The pharmacy? I tried your approach too Sammy and so far I've gotten a bandaid and antibiotic on it and it is looking better. At least he's letting me do that.

We found out my grandfather had a minor heartattack due to the pneumonia and I am just glad he was here when it happened. He would have ignored everything if he was home with my grandmother. He is doing well, all things considered.

Starlight, glad you are checking in too and you should be so proud of yourself. I have really enjoyed following your story.

Still 101 degrees here, we are melting....hey there's a way to lose weight right
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tuesday 6/26/07

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in to say Hi.

Beaches I am so sorry about your grandpa but it was a very good thing he was with you so you could make him go to the hospital. I hope he gets better soon. That heat just sounds like too much.

Have a good one all!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday 6/26/07

Sorry Beaches but it doesn't work that way, at least for me. Since moving to FL I have only gotten fatter. Oh well...

Comment

Tuesday 6/26/07

say good night

hello all - as to the foot - a good drawing agent is just a salve of old fashioned flour with water salve - very thick or Ichthamol or epsom salts for the foot - sorry about Grandpa - still hotter than heck here - still
            still hugs to all
            OP

Comment

Tuesday 6/26/07

Starlight, just a thought but are you using the MYO hypnotherapy CDs? I still use them each night and find them the best sleep aid ever and I know that others here find them great for this reason (as well as helping to curb the need to drink.)

I'm sure that any good relaxation or hypnotherapy CD's, used at bedtime, could be equally beneficial. I really do think its all about breaking one bad sleep pattern and establishing another and it does sound as if you need some help in doing that.

Thinking of you,

Comment

Working...
              X