X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WED JUNE 27

x

WED JUNE 27

Good Morning Starlight, well done on your AF days .....

I'm checking in early today as it's my second day of interviews for a new head at my daughters school ....

I'll do my best to check in later, there is soooo much happening around here .....

Love as ever to you all,

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

WED JUNE 27

Good morning to you early birds in Scotland and England!

Its 3:00 a.m. here and after having a great stretch here (and still am I think...), I just poured a glass of wine after being asleep since 10 p.m, but my 9 y/o is sick and has not stopped coughing for the last two hours and its driving me up a tree!! He is sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor in our room so I can listen out for him. BOY have I listened all right and all night! He went the entire winter without getting the flu or anything, and now that its 100 degrees and summer, he has a cold, sore throat and fever. Now I am wide awake and thinking a glass of wine will help me go back to sleep. Hmmm. I know... stinkin thinkin, but its too close to the morning to take anything to help me sleep otherwise.

I've been reading when I get a chance and trying to keep up, but life has been so busy since school got out having kids home. Sounds like all of you are really doing so well! I've been going abs as much as possible and taking that one day at a time with the goal of AF everyday, but not beating myself up on evenings that I do drink, but with the goal of anytime I drink, to do so with moderation and not slipping into an every evening rut. My current distraction has been cooking like crazy and trying funky recipes!

Hello to everyone, and have a great day!
      Allie
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

WED JUNE 27

aww bless u both, i know that 1, my 10 yr old still wakes nightly, bad dreams, its always just as soon as i shut my eyes again he wakes again, i love him dearly, but MUM COME HERE is his favourite line!!! he has me all over the place just to ask a stupid question, i did get annoyed an tell him i was ent his bloody pet dog other day, !!!! dont drink to much wine, glass easily turns into a bottle, i cud not sleep last nite, as i was nt drunk, i cracked open the brandy an now i just polished last bit off, im supposed to b stopping!!! day is going wrong already, my lads taxi, wont get here till 9,30, schools at 8,50, another bad mother of the year nomination coming my way, !!! hope your lad is better soon, an u get some sleep, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

WED JUNE 27

Good morning all.

Starlight have you tried the GABA or Calmes Forte to help you relax or sleep? They both worked really well for me.

Allie, I have two out of 3 sick kids right now. What is up with that? Kids are supposed to be healthy in the summer. We need to pull out the rule book

Morning Betty and hope the interviews go well. Good morning to you too Rachel try to take it easy with the brandy...I know it's hard sometimes but be good to yourself.

Hope all to come have a fantastic day. I am finally got to work with week then off for the next couple of days for my daugthers adenoid/tonsil surgery. She will be fine, she's a trooper. I am not even worried about it. She's already wanting me to stock the frig with milkshakes HA
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

WED JUNE 27

Good morning modsters!

Barely mods last night. I have not been faithful with the kudzu the last week or so (thought it was not working) and maybe that is why I am having a hard time?

Hi to Rachel, Beaches, BB, Starlight, Prest. Have to run to the gym but BBL. Everyone have a great day.

Comment

WED JUNE 27

Beaches... you have sick kids too? Wow. Then I dont have the only rule breaker then! What is up with colds in the summer? None of the kids or his friends he has been around have been sick either. No one else in the family has it... strange. He is supposed to go to camp all next week, so he better snap out of it, because I am ready for him to have something to do during the day and some time alone!

Of course I am draggy now from getting up at 3 a.m. I stayed up till 4:30 then went back to bed and slept till 9:30. Looking like a rainy day, so guess I am not going to run today! I'll try not to cry about it.

Hello to everyone else and those to come...
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

WED JUNE 27

Mornign everyone!

Nice to see you Allie. You sound like you are doing well and getting a lot of AF days in. Please share any good recipes in the recipe corner!!

Beaches, you have a lot on your plate too. Hope the surgery goes off without a hitch. And I hope your Grandpa is on the mend.

With school out I find I have to cram a lot of work into far fewer hours so things have been busy for me. Have been reading but not posting much.

Happy Moderating Wednesday to all!!
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WED JUNE 27

Hello everyone, That sucks having sick kids and I was whining about my dogs ear infections being stinky and a pain in the but, shows you its all perspective on alot of things.
                  Boop you sound busy and Star you are doing really fantastic, I am relating so much to your posts.

Have a good Wednesday,
                  Sammys

Comment

WED JUNE 27

Hey there Everybody. Well I seem to be having no trouble sleeping...I was awake @ 5:30 to "spring a leak"... then laid back down, & out till 9:30!
                    Guess I wore myself out vacuuming & dusting, & pickin roses yesterday! It wasn't real warm out here, so I didn't kayak yasterday... just didn't get my "mojo" workin"...My neck & shoulder has been a bit stiff the past couple of days, so a day off is probably good.

It's looking good today tho!

Allie- Hope your little guy feels better soon. For both of your sake. You too, Beaches. I'm sure it's much more fun to "Play Doctor" than "Nurse"...

Having a day off, with clouds, not much sun, just kind of a blah day was challenge to moderate. I did OK... but not my best. I didn't get drunk, but kept a slow steady pace on my lite beer thru the afternoon/eve. I did dump a couple out that got too warm. So I guess I wasn't slugging em.
                    I definately do better keeping myself occupied! And there's still plenty in the fridge... in the "olden daze" that would've never happened!

Hope everyone has a great Day!
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

WED JUNE 27

Hi all,
                      lovely to read all your posts today. Hope the kids feel better soon Beaches and Allie. Lushy enjoy your time with your young un. Jude, hope the shoulder is better tomorrow i am getting withdrawal symptoms.
                      Starlight, You are doing amazing. Well done. Sammys hope the dog is well soon. Betty, keep a strong mind. Ducky, did the Kudzu not help at all? Rachel, tomorrow is another day.

Love to all including those who are still to come. Mary, hope you are ok. haven't seen you for a few days and your PM box is full.
                      waves
                      Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                      X