X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THURS JUNE 28TH

x

THURS JUNE 28TH

u been really brave an inspiration, u r a good woman , id like 2 give ya a hug an say thanks!
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

Starlight, I don't think you should feel responsible, unless of course there is a positive outcome (just joking!). You might have helped her make the decision, but it is hers ultimately.maybe your writing helped crystallize her thoughts.

Also, it sounds like her child is in a bad situation with this guy around. I am thinking of writing to her about that. Getting the guy out for the child's sake sounds like a laudable goal.

If there are as close as it sounds they are, his moving out may not mean they never see each other again. I am going to leave a message for her on this.

Cheer up and keep up with your amazing AF work.

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

Ditto on that Nancy... VERY well said.
        You have such a wonderful straightforword way of putting things. I really admire that.

Starlight- it's true we are constently presented with different influences & opinions, beliefs... at any given moment... you can't be responsible for what someone chooses to act upon.
        We all have choices...thank God! (some of them are even good ones sometimes!)
        Congrats on your moderating. You sound like you're doing well:goodjob:

Rachel- Hope the news from the Doc is good tomorrow. Praying ya have a great doc that'll work with you on this... that makes a huge diff!

Janie- I'm glad to hear the ol' doggie is doing better! My doggie goes everywhere with me!

Had another great day on the river yesterday. Saw a baby river otter, catch a fish, then run up on the bank & eat it. They're soo cute! Lots of baby ducks & geese on the river too. Calling for rain today, so I guess I'll get some chores done...
        Hope everybody has a great day!

MKR- We miss ya! Hope you're about done w/your moving!:l
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

Morning everyone! Where is everyone? Did PP already leave for her big trip?

Beaches, how is Grandpa today? And are the kids still sick?

Star, awesome job on all of the AF days. I agree you should not feel responsible for anything. This was a decision already in the process of being made before the issue was brought here to the boards from how I understood it.

MKR e-mailed me and I think she is without a computer until Monday! We miss you MKR.

Jude, I looked into coming to visit but dang girl you live almost 10 hours away!! Boo Hoo!! I thought you were closer. Looks like such a beautiful place you live though. When I am rich, do not have a job and can rent an RV I will come down then.

Janie, Nancy, Rachel and all to come hope it is a great Thursday for you all!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

Lushy, we have plenty of RV space!:h In fact there's 2 RV Parks & a campground w/in walking distance ..(riverfront views!) if ya don't want to park in our yard!

But we room in the house too!

For being only one state away.. its a long drive! Oregon & Washington are kinda BIG!
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

Rachel, Nancy, Judie, Lushy.........thanks for your support and lifting my mood.

Feel heaps better now, and no, this particular WINO shall not drink tonight........`tis only `Thirsty` evening after all !!!!! lol

Starlight Impress

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

thirsty evening ,i like it, glad u feel good x
                :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

Hello, busy today!! Just went and got my haircut, highlighted and a manicure at this nice resort my girlfriends daughter is a stylist there. HOLY CRAP was it expensive, I knew it would be more being a resort and all but WOW!!!!!! I would love to visit all you gals also someday, it would be neat to see where we all live and meet.

Well anyways, have a good one!!

Sammys

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

Hi Mods,

Just hanging in but wanted to stop by and say that I was thinking of everyone. More when/if things calm down a bit.

:heart: E

Comment

THURS JUNE 28TH

I haven't left yet, I leave on Sat. I have just been working like a dog and exercising. I am still working now but, am taking a break. Love to all. Starlite, you're doing great!

I would be waaayyy too jealous if Lush and Judie got together and I wasn't there!!

Night all.....It really is getting quiet in this neck of the woods
                      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
                      X