• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUN JULY 1ST

x

SUN JULY 1ST

Hey Starlight,

Well done on the moderating, if I had your control I would try the same.

I think you can pm RJ just like you can normally, click on her name and the same menu pops up.

Kitty
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius

Comment

SUN JULY 1ST

Good morning all,

AF last night because I had to take my nieces back to their parents. Long drive. So one glass on Fri and AF sat. That may be a record for me!

Hope everyone has a great Sun. good job Starlight. Seems like you are on a roll. Hi Kitty!

Comment

SUN JULY 1ST

Hi,
        Starlight, you are doing great. Well done.
        Ducky, Brill weekend record!
        Kitty, Have you tried the Kudzu and supplements?
        Janie, Sounds like a great holiday. Good luck with your plan.

Hi to all to come later- unless you've sneaked into PPs suitcase.
        :l
        Enough is enough

Comment

SUN JULY 1ST

Mornin' Ya'll!
          That Blue Moon was sure pretty out last night, just enough clouds moving past now & then to make it look almost lavender sometimes.

Starlight-You sound like "Tony the Tiger!" Glad you're feeling grreeeaat!

Waves- I guess I'll be using my kayak, sorry no word fromm PP... (I think she ditched me!) That's ok. It's probably prettier here anyway!

Janie- The campout sounds like fun! I don't reccomend doing any faceplants into the campfire... been there, done that... Woke up looking funny!

Ducky-Nieces sound like a good influence in more ways than one! Glad ya got to enjoy em.:h

Kitty- Have a great Sunday!

Hope everybody else has a great day as well!
          Oh I forgot to mention... Yesterday Hubby & I went out to Euchre creek for a Renaissance gathering, there's about 15,00 people camped up there! This up the creek near here, where my Mom was born in a little cabin ( her family homesteaded up there in the early 19oo's) I still have family living up there. One of them that now has the ranch leased the land to this group for the weekend.

It was pretty impressive they do battle re-enactments with the full regalia.. some of the people never step out thier "Kng Author" mannerisms & speaking..

We still have family reuions & picnics up the creek there... it's the first time I've been up there... & not been related to everybody I saw!:H
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

SUN JULY 1ST

Shucks. Foiled again. No kayaking for me this week then.:upset:
            Enough is enough

Comment

SUN JULY 1ST

Hello to everyone!

Starlight you can PM RJ by typing in Roberta Jewell and her name will come up on the list.
              Great job on moderating.

Ducky, staying busy is the best way to moderate isn't it?? Glad you had a nice time with your neices.

Waves don't worry..PP dumped me too. Damn no Bahamas for me. I'll get her for this one!

Judie-sounds like you are having fun...well you always sound like you are having a good time. Maybe I'll just move in with you HA HA

Janie-Sounds like a fun weekend and it will be even better when you come home with all GOOD memories. You can do this.

Hi Kitty, hope you are well.

Hello to all that come too!!

The kids are out for the day so that gives me some downtime today and to get some things done around the house for ex the 17 loads of laundry I swear that are all over the place.

Have a great day!
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

SUN JULY 1ST

Hello, been so busy but now home till tomorrow. Glad to catch up with you guys.

Have a good evening!!

Sammys
                P.S. I am moderating very well only one or two drinks per event.

Comment

SUN JULY 1ST

Good going Sammys
                  Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                  X