• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MON JULY 2ND

x

MON JULY 2ND

Morning Starlight,

Yes I run a Slimming world class, check out Slimming World - discover the amazing you

I too have 2 stone to lose, so I'll join you in a slimathon if you like ....

Love to each and everyone of you ...

Be back later,

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

You`re on Betty...........we can have a laugh supporting each others dieting..............time to beat the blubber!!! lol

Starlight Impress

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Good morning Starlight and Betty,
        Starlight you are doing so great with moderating and you sound so motivated!! I have no idea what 2 stones are but good luck losing them

Back to work today after having most of last week off. Busy, busy. My grandparents will be leaving to go home on Wed and this weekend we are having a birthday party for my baby...he will be 2! I can't believe how fast time goes by.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Good Morning (evening) Starlight, Betty and Beaches

I think it's important to "do the honours" on both threads don't you?

Beaches, a stone is 14 pounds. We used to have stones and pounds but we have kilos now so it gets even more confusing. Good luck with the stone shiftin' girls. I'm a bit concerned about what will happen when I finally take myself completely off the topa. Expect that I'll pile on all the weight I've lost, so I might be joining you.

A second birthday party!! Gosh that takes me back - a long way.

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Hi again all,

Just stumbled across this on you tube, I posted it on general but thought i'd share it here as well ... It's well worth watching ...

[ame= ]YouTube - to dream[/ame]

Love & Hugs once again, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Good morning all!

After a very mods w/e I was over a bit last night. Those damn martinis! I feel okay though and ready to have another mods week.

I have about the same to lose. I have been working out like a fiend but when you keep stuffing your face...

Hi to Starlight, Betty, Red Robin, Beaches and all who follow.

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Morning everyone!

I'm down in south Florida visiting Beth (Bak310)! I drove down yesterday and so far we are having a blast! I'm loving all the funky "big birds" down here! We are not sure what we are doing today.... either the beach or shopping in Miami. Its just so nice to get away and escape from my kids and hubby for a few days! Beth is a blast and so cute. Its cool to meet and get to spend time with a friend from here! We were hoping to hook up with PP, but she had to run off to the Bahamas this week!

Hope everyone has a great day...
                Allie
                If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Allie, thanks for sharing that, you now have a seriously jealous betty here ...:sulk: :sulk:
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Hello, everyone, hope everyones day is the best possible. I had my first A/F week, this past week and I am a mod. I just didn't want to have anything to drink. I not really sure why, but it's all good. I love you all, and Pres4 give Beth a big hug from all of us. And buy something outrageous~!!
                    All Smiles
                    Mar

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Hey I'm jeolous too! Allie & Beth... I'll bet you two are finding all kinds of mischief to get into! Allie, I'm sure ya brought your lazer, didn't you?

Beaches- have fun @ that B-day party! How cute!

Starlight- Diet Dr pepper & lite vannilla make a great ice cream float! Really foamy & yummy! Plus it takes a long time to eat ...or ya get a headache...

Mar- Great job on a week AF! We've been really busy @ work lately. Makes me feel like drinking when I get done... thankfully, I'm usually so tired I don't get much more than beer or 2 before I crawl in to bed!

Thank God it's "My Friday!"...Summers here are crazy! Sometimes I think I'm getting too old for this waiting tables, going fast & furious... but it's such great $$$, & I still run circles around the new young "clueless" ones..(they just don't make em like they used to...) Thank God we don't split our tips! I swear last night I thought I was baby sittin... All of those things that you go thru when it's really busy that need re-filled constantly...coffee pots, water pitchers,salad dressings,butter, sauces,... amazing how these new girls think they have the God given right to go out & smoke a ciggy... if they have a spare second... & all of this other stuff just somehow magicaly "happens for them"
                      Maybe I'll take up smokin' on certain nights...

Thanks for lettin' me vent. i feel better now. Actually I've thought about keeping some wonder bubbles out by the back door where everyone goes to smoke...it's right on the bay, & at sunset with the water it's beautiful...
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Hi all...i am trying to stick with the no weekdays drinking..went for a long walkk today too.

got friends staying friday, sat and sunday so pre their arrival need to figure my plan for moderating....ideally only one night out of those three drinking.

will be on here for support as the apttern is i drink with these people.

i am still doing the moderation goal of 2 weekend nights but messed up this weekend and did three nights...oh well another month , another week,

good luck everyone for a better july on mods or Af whatever your goals are!!

cassy

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Judie, your place sounds so lovely, I really should visit sometime ..... we could compare naughty stories LOL .........

I should have been working tomorrow but my daughters school are short of a parent to go with them on a school trip, so tomorrow morning i'm accompanying a class of 10 year olds (who i've known since they were 3 and they all love me cos i'm a 'crazy mum') so I get the day off to feed baby animals Newborn Animals - Ferry Farm Park Nottinghamshire UK

The only downside is that I have to wear wellies ......

Love & hugs to everyone ...

BB xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Hello, Allie and Beth have a nice time and think of all of us will you, we are so jealous!!!! Betty have fun at the farm park. Judy I know what you are talking about those younger servers have no clue even if they think they are really good, and boy oh boy if they don't get a break to talk to someone on the cell phone or have the day off they want, they act like we have them chained to the building as slaves and they do the least amount of work.
                            Star and Beaches have a good nite, hope you can relax a little.

Everyone else I say Hi, in a hurry again another party tonite for me. Sponsored by Miller Beer VIP and everything this should be a real test for me. I am really going to have to have a talk with myself sometime real soon, probably while getting ready.

Sammys

Comment

MON JULY 2ND

Hey guys again!
                              Just checking in for a minute. Beth and I are having a great time! Judie... yes, I pulled out my laser light while shopping today. I had Beth in hysterics showing her what I do to people with it. We are going out to dinner tonight, so I will definitely be bringing it along!

We raided Victoria's Secret (Gals, they are having their semi-annual 75% off sale) this afternoon. We had so much fun!

We were kinda bad last night, so we are attempting to control ourselves better tonight, especially cuz I gotta long drive home tomorrow!

I'm taking lots of pictures...

Take care everybody!
                              Allie
                              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                              X