HAPPY TO BE HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY TO BE HERE

saw a 'new' name and read your thread billyjack.

brilliant, well done for four months. keep going.

how are you doing it, AA? your BIL? would be interested to know.

Comment

HAPPY TO BE HERE

Yah, went to dry-out in a detox center for 5 days back in late April for 5 days. I been doing AA 2x a week and I guess I have a sponsor, though we rarely talk. The AA stuff is OK, but im still struggling to live life on lifes terms without the booze. What keeps me going is probably that I dont want to hurt my family anymore and that I lost my job so I really dont have the funds to do the booze anymore even if I wanted to. I would love to lose the desire to drink like the half the other people in AA seem to be doing.Im also struggling with the GOD stuff too.

Comment

HAPPY TO BE HERE

Hello, Billyjack, Congratulations on your 4, or close to 5 months! Think about joining us over in the Newbies Nest. There's usually a great deal of company, advice, and support to be had in there, even though it's a bit slow right now while folks get used to the new site format.

Pie:welcome:

Comment

Congratulation's Billyjack keep it going just think that your family needs you and make them as your inspiration to have a fast recovery!

Comment

Hi there Billyjack, Congrats, you’re really an inspiration to us. Especially to me, I really need some motivation to end my addiction, I can’t do it in my own. I thought I’m strong enough to do self-recovery, but I just failed. So now I’m seeking for a help, I’m now searching for a drug center program or some alternative ways to help me to recover. Can you suggest me a good treatment program? Because honestly, I don’t really have knowledge about it. So I’m looking forward that you can help me with this Billyjack, or to anyone here that might help me with this.

Comment

giving baclofen a shot, heres hoping!

Comment

Sorry but whats the MWO book?

Comment

I don't know what is the MWO book also Hmm.. Just an update, I'm now attending some AA meetings in Hope Recovery Place Center here in our place, and I can see that I'm getting better everyday, I just really hope this will last.

Comment

Working...
                  X