Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go...

Here I go.....

I was doing so well. I gave up alcohol last Christmas and managed 4 months AF..and then I seemed to get into a fake comfort zone......I was on holidays in France in May and on the first night I drank a glass of wine. I thought I could moderate and I did for ages but got caught up again recently. In fact I am a bit of a mess really.

When I gave up alcohol last year my husband decided to join me and we did really well for months. This time I need to give up alcohol for myself if that makes sense.

Just need to get my head around it all and get going again for me. I want to stop before I kill myself with it....I am inspired by many here and reading today is really helping....

I have a lot to learn.

Thanks....

Here I go...

Hi Changing,

Glad to have you on this crazy site. Make sure to spend some time reading all the info posted in the Research area.

Best wishes-
    lucky

Comment

Here I go...

Changing...we ALL have so much to learn.....especially how to get up from a fall and get back on the wagon! You can do it!:l

Staying close to MWO can be a great help.....keep reading and posting and find the oooommpph to start again :h

Suze x
      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Here I go...

Hi Changing,
        yes we are all learning. Good luck.
        Paula.x

Comment

Here I go...

thanks so much for the support Lucky, slightlysuze and Paula....it is amazing how much it helps....yes it is about getting up from a fall....not sure about the ooopmph though :-).... I am clear headed today and that is a big start....

Comment

Working...
          X