In all my non-glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all my non-glory

Please take me off your list, wearing big girls panties is what landed me here in the first place! :blush:
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

In all my non-glory

It's funny; I was completely trashed when I wrote this and haven't read it since. I started and completed my 30 days AF the following morning. But then drank on day 31 and 5 days in February.

After my 30 days I said to myself I wanted to be AF 95% of 2008. I considered this to be generous because that gives me 18 days a year or 1.5 days a month. I considered this a "normal" level of drinking where I can just go to special occassions and drink, but other than Super Bowl, that really is not what has happened. Last Saturday I even drank a 6-pack in the morning before a 1pm poker game.....sounds special doesn't it?

So now I am at a place where if I want to stick to my 95% goal, I need to be AF for 90 days. I am on day 8 now, and I didn't think it was going to be such a struggle. Why I thought this, I don't know. Complete denial I guess. I suppose it is a lot like all my other broken relationships; I am so willing to fight for something that sucks rather than fight for something good. It just doesn't seem as rewarding when it isn't a challenge.
      Man am I messed up.
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

In all my non-glory

If you're messed up then so am I Lukalee because that made sense to me. i fought valiantly to have this thief in my life for so many years.
        I'm glad to see you are making good progress
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X