Always MisUnderstood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always MisUnderstood.

Well,If you haven't answered your own question by looking at your answer to LIVING FREE'S ?,I don't know where else you'll find it,Rip...good luck..sounds like you are looking for answers,yet still laughing about being purposefully mean-spirited....-Started w/ seemingly good intentions,but- strange thread.
    :lRebecca

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

not mean.

stop now..not mean persons lilly dear. piss head bastard i am told! i'm wonderful and as long as i know that, thats all that counts! love buttons....and when you pick on me i am happy. i'm an alky like you, what did you expect? :egg: xxoo

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

Ripple;289329 wrote: me too, i it back towould love to bring life. i mean i ain't no god damn dummy here, i was creative in a red-necker way with werds, ya know. brit talk was the pissin best. i would go over to their site, get an update, as i knew they were looking all the time at my garbage, put the heat on messing up their shit, it goes on and on and on...them smarty pants ate the bait and got like real nasty. guests welcomed, anyone could post, war was in session at all times. truly a dishonor to those who thought their sacred grounds were only for the educated, well the most educated fell to their knees and acted like kids fighting in a sand box. i enjoyed it to the fullest and have no regrets, although now i would not do such. i appreciate this FINE community as it is not bias or judgemental to anyone. its accepting of many good people that keeps it a well place to visit...thanks.:H
        Ripple-I am sure you understand that the only reason i responded is becuse you seemed geniuinely saddened that people think that you come accross as a 'not so nice person'.I was right there w/ you,until I got to this page,this and your last post on this page.I don't know how it could be mis-understood that you are saying here that you intentionally hurt people,spent your valuable time on the computer messing w/ peoples lives just for kicks,and that you would do it again?I mean,1st you say "I would love to bring it back to life!" and in the same paragraph,""now I would not do such".It is very confusing,and i can understand why you feel misunderstood-you seem to have 2 very different sides to you,which don't we all?But most people don't find humor in messing w/ others feelings,especially just for fun,so this might be the reason that people see you as mean.That's just my thought.You may not like me for saying so,but i did spend a half hour of my time reading thru these pages so that i could try to come up w/ my opinion for you,which is what you asked of us

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

oh noo!

that was before and not the case now. one cannot live the past. these persons came after me, i provided a simple BOARD, like a PLANK .. (balance beam)..there are millions in cyber space. you can use it anyway you see fit, at the time it was appropriate. i'm a mature sober woman now and can honestly admit that and LOOK anyone in the FACE, but i don't have to, because this is just cyber-space. :lipstick: never let your own wheelz drive you crazy, because they can. if you are feeling hurt you may not want to respond here, but i will give you :ls and send my Best. see you around and be happy! its okay to complain, bitch and ask questions, thats what healing is ALL about. laster:

Love 2
          you XXOO
          ...really.

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

Well that's why you fit in here, we are very good about not judging, everyone is who they are, the good, bad and ugly. As long as no one offends, which I have not seen you do, we are all good. Once people start offending each other then the troops rally.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

must see ripples foot.

beaches, i took pictures of my feet and some stuffed poodle shots and cannot upload...give me some clues as to get them here so we can laugh and piss tonite..thanks! :H

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

Ripple, I think you mean to be friendly and open here too. But alot of the time you speak in riddle speak, and it is confusing for me, guess I am not so advanced in my thinking to get it. I do admire you so much for your almost 6 months sobriety and wish you many more. :h Suz
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

Ripples FOOT....

my foot is in the photo gallery if you want to see it! worked hard tonite to bring you all a beauty of a footie..so enjoy my work of art. more to come..thanks Suzanne and Beaches for understanding .... whether you do or don't it doesn't matter. toodles...just took supplements for a good nites rest...i hope....:lilmoon:

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

Ripple;299931 wrote: that was before and not the case now. one cannot live the past. these persons came after me, i provided a simple BOARD, like a PLANK .. (balance beam)..there are millions in cyber space. you can use it anyway you see fit, at the time it was appropriate. i'm a mature sober woman now and can honestly admit that and LOOK anyone in the FACE, but i don't have to, because this is just cyber-space. :lipstick: never let your own wheelz drive you crazy, because they can. if you are feeling hurt you may not want to respond here, but i will give you :ls and send my Best. see you around and be happy! its okay to complain, bitch and ask questions, thats what healing is ALL about. laster:

Love 2
                    you XXOO
                    ...really.
                    That is AMAZING that you saw right thru me-YES-I AM hurt-that is why is i responded here:goodjob:...Are you a psychic,you silly :O)???And yes,I needed your hugs,best and band-aids :H..um,Ripple...I am not sure where you got your last sentence,NOR do I believe that if that really was what I was needing to do here (on YOUR thread,no less )that you really would care enough to send your love.No wonder the things I have heard of you-no longer interested in deciding on my own ....decided!good luck-...really.

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

oh liily~

what did you hear...:ear: i'm interested, was in deep rest and alerted to the puter, yes i'm a mind reader very much. and i do not talk about persons...they do it for me, thank you..:sausages:just my 2 pieces of poop. calm down and have some fun, did you see my FOOT! my LEFT one will be there soon. don't be so hard on yourself, you are making ripple feel bad, and BAD is not GOOD! Love to you...:lilflower:

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

hellloooo

maybe its cause im so far away im feeling like im not involved here :upset:
                        he he im trying to stay sober
                        i like me i do i do
                        six days sober does anyone wanna chat with me the thought of never drinking again seems daunting
                        can someone tell me how to write a thread
                        and to the lovely girl who started this thread no one should kick you off or ignore you need love to :h

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

Recognize Internet addiction as a mental illness, MD urges
                          Users experience anxious cravings, withdrawal, psychiatrist says

Compulsive e-mailing and forum post messaging could soon become classified as an official brain illness.
                          An editorial in this month's issue of the American Journal of Psychiatry says Internet addiction -- including "excessive gaming, sexual pre-occupations and e-mail/forum post messaging" -- is a common compulsive-impulsive disorder that should be added to psychiatry's official guidebook of mental disorders.

Like other addicts, users experience anxious cravings, urges, withdrawal and tolerance, requiring more and better equipment and software, or more and more hours online, according to Dr. Jerald Block, a psychiatrist at the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland. Dr. Block says people can lose all track of time or neglect "basic drives," like eating or sleeping and bathing. Relapse rates are high, he writes, and some people may need psychoactive medications or hospitalization.

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

New Internet Illness Discovered.

Recognized Internet addiction as a mental illness, MD urges..
                            Users experience anxious cravings, withdrawal, psychiatrist says,
                            Compulsive e-mailing and forum post messaging could soon become classified as an official brain illness.

An editorial in this month's issue of the American Journal of Psychiatry says Internet addiction -- including "excessive gaming, cyber pre-occupations and e-mail forum post messaging" -- is a common compulsive-impulsive disorder that should be added to psychiatry's official guidebook of mental disorders.

Like other addicts, users experience anxious cravings, urges, withdrawal and tolerance, requiring more and better equipment and software, or more and more hours online, according to Dr. Jerald Block, a psychiatrist at the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland. Dr. Block says people can lose all track of time or neglect "basic drives," like eating or sleeping and bathing. Relapse rates are high, he writes, and some people may need psychoactive medications or hospitalization.

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

Wow, Rip......way to ruin my day. Now I'm addicted to MWO! :H

:h
                              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Always MisUnderstood.

Saw them beautiful feet. Loved the pictures. Where in the hell do you find these avatars? Geez I love them.

Comment

Working...
                                X