What came first, the chicken or the egg.. my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there..mm .wow. that was a great story.you sound like a very strong lady.that knows what she wants in life and proud of you.thank you for sharing
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Originally Posted by MyOwnWoman
      What came first was emptiness.

What came second was desperate attempts to fill it. And now our charge is to fill that emptiness with Self.

And I suppose once we do we'll chuckle to realize that we were never really empty after all.

Perhaps the trick is more to realise that "emptiness" is the natural state of affairs, and that it is the Self that is the illusion?

Emptiness doesn't need to be "filled" with anything - emptiness leaves room for things just to be.

Love

Satori

xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Satori - you are so right!!!
        Thank you!
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Hi MM

I really enjoyed reading your story. It does sound like you have led an interesting life. I am sure it's great to know you in person.

And I think what Satori said is true.

Nancy

Comment

satori;264262 wrote: Originally Posted by MyOwnWoman
            What came first was emptiness.

What came second was desperate attempts to fill it. And now our charge is to fill that emptiness with Self.

And I suppose once we do we'll chuckle to realize that we were never really empty after all.

Perhaps the trick is more to realise that "emptiness" is the natural state of affairs, and that it is the Self that is the illusion?

Emptiness doesn't need to be "filled" with anything - emptiness leaves room for things just to be.

Love

Satori

xxx
            bingo... I will add this to my refrigerator - right next to MOW's... xoxoxxo

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Wow Wow wow ... MM - I'm speechless. You are an amazing lady. Mozart and many other amazingly creative people had huge life problems and addictions to overcome. It comes with the territory of being brilliantly creative. I know you are going to come out of this experience better, stronger, wiser than you ever could be if you hadn't lived so much of your life under this oppression. I can relate to SO much of what you say here. Thank you for sharing your heart here.

Blessings to you MM
              Liv
              AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
              X