X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying Dreams

Me too!

Hi MOW,

I also have had loads of flying dreams.. perhaps it is related to other things we have in common? I had a very powerful one very recently! I can relate very well to your post. I also had a period of out-of-body experiences when my eldest was a baby.. quite spooky! It is a kind of complex story and one I must relate another day (as the kids are calling).. but has to do with healing.

In the beginning it started innocently enough in that I just kind of started 'rolling' out of my body during dreams and floating around the house. I did not have any control over it, where I went, when it happened or how I got back. I spent time doing fascinating things like hovering with nose an inch above the carpet or floating through walls! Not sure why?Friends instructed me on various techniques they had read about such as visualising a golden string to make sure I returned to my body.. but to no avail.

In my last out-of-body I met with two other spirits. The first was the one calling me out of my body, but the other was a healer native to the land we were living on. He basically reached in with a horrified look and took something from my solar plexus, stitched me back into my body and told me not to try it again because I was not 'well enough' at the time. It never happened again!

I will always wonder... WTF was that all about???

Anyway, I really admire your soulful post and the amount of work you have done on understanding it all. I wish I shall become so strong!

Much Love

Comment

Flying Dreams

Myownwoman,
      I wanted to thank you for posting this.
      When I started to read this thread recently with great interest I lost my net connection.
      I had the very same dreams until I was in my early teens when they suddenly stopped.
      I yearn for their return. But you took me there in your brilliant description!

East
      In life we can live out our dreams its true
      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Working...
      X