Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angray,,,but what for

:new:
    hi all l fell so angeay,,am not sure way been af for 16 days,,,was doing well,,my partner has been in haspital sin xmas not with ac,,,but someting els,,,he was to have his op today,, but they got him down there give him the drugs then the cenerater went,,, so god knows when they will do it,,,then a so called mate let me down,,,he knows l need him this week to look after the dogs as am doing double shifts at work,,trying to make up then hospital,,,,but the crazey thing is am not mad at my mate gose l understand how they went back on the drink,,,it just there are there too get angeay with....will this pass,,asits doing my head in
    there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Angray,,,but what for

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate, take some deep breathes. It will get better.

Comment

Angray,,,but what for

It will pass soon...and bloody well done 16 days AF is great........
      Jacqui xxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Angray,,,but what for

kaddy, you are going through a lot right now, and feeling unsupported. Having your BF in the hospital, working double shifts and your mate is unavailable can be overwhelming.

Take a deep breath and do only what you can. Sending you strength and hugs.

Comment

Angray,,,but what for

just to say thanks to everyone,,just going hosoital,,l know tomarow will be better,,,just need sleep
          there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Working...
          X