My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Story

Nothing new i suppose. Started drinking when in teens cos seemed grown up... Parents never withheld al, allowed me and sister taste of wine, never liked it. Have diary dated when about 14, saying wanted to get drunk as NY resolution. WHY??
    Drank on and off for few years, then later found was looking forward to drink at all times.Now drink whenever I can. Try to stop, get fed up cos something happened, little big thing, doesn't matter, and drink.
    Am so tired of it all, can't go on like this.
    Pipsqueak

My Story

Hi pipsqueak and welcome to the club,stay on site and read and post often it really will help
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

My Story

Hi Pips, welcome. You have found the greatest place to be. Please take time to read through some old posts and keep on coming. Looking forward to hearing how you are getting on.

Lx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

My Story

Pipsqueak,

:welcome:

Read the book and the posts. If you think this needs to stop then it does!!

Glad you are here!!

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

My Story

you just found the right place, welcome keep posting whatever that you are going through and for sure you will feel better,

Comment

My Story

pipsqueak;270220 wrote: Am so tired of it all, can't go on like this.
            Hi Pip, my sentiments exactly. Damn, we'll get thru this some way !:h
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

My Story

hi there..pipsqueak..welcome . aboard..read alot and posts your questions. there is alot of good sopport here .so take it one day at a time ..good luck..
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

My Story

Heya Pip, thanks for sharing. It's odd how we can be attracted to such odd things. No telling all the reasons why. Hope you find your way soon. Catch you on chat dear.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

My Story

Pip - Were all in this together - we'll just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep walking. don't give up and don't feel alone. We will make it TOGETHER - Okay? :l
                  AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

My Story

:welcome: Pipsqueak,

I like your name it's cute. Glad you have decided to try and change your life it's worth the effort!

Be very careful around your Hubbies wine stash, that's AL's ace in the hole and he will play that card at your weakest moments so be ready!
                    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                    Watch this and find out....
                    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

My Story

Just coming here every day seems to be a good first step. The stories of this universal struggle are sad, heart-wrenching, and scary while also encouraging, upflifting and inspiring.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

My Story

Thanks everyone who replied, all does help
                        Pipsqueak

Comment

My Story

Pips, we are here for you.

Just make the commitment to yourself. If you made a promise to someone else, would you make sure you kept your word to that person? It's the same thing only you have to make the promise to your self. You are worth it. It's hard work. But you are worth it. It will be a struggle and a learning process. But you are worth it!!

Stay strong. Good luck.

Love, Me
                          :l
                          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                          X