Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Story

My Story

Hi Free Bird what an apt name...I believe heartach is part of life unfortuntly...I wish you strengh on your journey to a happier af life....
    Love Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

My Story

Thanks Jacque, I too believe Heartach is a part of life, but sometimes it feels like it all happens at once. You can go years without anythging happening at all then BAM..everything seems to happen at the same time. There is something about threes? do you know what I mean? I am a firm believer of what doesn't kill us makes us stronger..

Comment

My Story

hi there....free bird.. i know it feels really great to write things down. and yes this is a good way to let go of alot of bad things.to help you understand what you really want to do.so keep on writing it down . let it out. and keep on posting .you did a great job writing it. and best wishes , good luck
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

My Story

Hi free bird! We all can do this! Hold my hand because I stumble a lot. Numb bum is how I feel at the moment. But I have a plan. A good one. And that is my start. We can beat the beast.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

My Story

free bird;274368 wrote: ...I really want to feel happy and, most of all, better about myself again. I have lost the better part of me. Even that crazy, wild part I want back. Not this numb, bum I have become. I'll get there. ....
            Hi Free Bird,

Thanks for sharing your story. I can tell from your sincerity that YOU WILL get yourself back. Fact is, you never really lost your spirit. It has always been there inside, waiting to shine. Just let it out and watch AL disappear. Poof.

Also- I think you write wonderfully! I think that NUMB BUM perfectly captures how I feel sometimes. SOMENUMBUM. Or NumberONENUMBUM. I could go on but you get the picture

Take care and keep the faith,
            xox
            Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
            - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Working...
            X