Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure where to go...

Hi,
    I am from a long line of problems in my past. To the outsider looking in I have a pretty good life but the people that know me really well know I have issues. I have been doing research as to the best thing for me to be able to control this addiction I have and am wondering if anyone out there going thru similar has any advice as to this My Way Out program or any others.

missy666

Not sure where to go...

Post in just starting out and you will get lots of responses...here people will have a hard time finding this...good luck! It is a great program...and everyone here is wonderful...hugs! buckle

Comment

Not sure where to go...

Hello there,

I think this site is as good as you will find, you say you have issues, I would submit that addiction only exacerbates them. Tell us your troubles and we will be here to listen, care and help where we can.

Keep coming back!

Michael

Comment

Not sure where to go...

Missy ~ welcome.

There are a lot of success stories on MWO. And everyone seems to do things a bit differently. And that's what makes it so great. You can try different things and see what works for you. Start with the book and some supplements. If you need something else, perhaps add the CDs. Get the whole starter pkg and really throw yourself into it. There are options for you to choose.

Tell us more about you. I am sure many members can speak of experience and offer you better advise as to where you should really start. But I say, get the book at least.

Come back and check in with us. I would love to hear how you are doing.

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
        X