Wobbly PoP goes dry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wobbly PoP goes dry!

:new: I woke this morning AGAIN feeling sorry and saying to myself that I have to quit drinking. Then my wife said I have to get a handle on my drinking (she hasn't said that for sometime) as I drink until it is all gone. I googled the topic and here I am. The drinking is not affecting my work, however I do go to work all the time feeling like crap. Tired of the that. Anyway I am trying to figure out how to make MY Way Out work for me. Take care all and looking forward to this move in the other direction.

Wobbly PoP
    :thanks:

Wobbly PoP goes dry!

Wobbly Pop,

:welcome:

Download the MWO book and read it as a first step.

Glad you are here and good luck!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Wobbly PoP goes dry!

Welcome POPS !!! You will find a huge support system here so hang around.....Wait and see how much better everything gets after you have a while AF.I was amazed....I thought that AL was not affecting my work until I say how much better I was completly sober...I have so much more energy and think so much clearer.You can do this....Do not wait until you distroy your life to get help.It is here for you now.You are lucky to have a companion to help you along the way.Spoues who are not alcoholic will never ever truly under but this site can help them see that it is not just you,many others are in the same boat.Together we can kick ALs Butt.....Evie
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Wobbly PoP goes dry!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Wobbly Pop, that should be the new Dr. Seuss book.
        Goal 1: Today
        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Wobbly PoP goes dry!

Hi again Wobbly Pop, the soon to be Totally Booze Beast Bustin' Wobbly Pop!!

From the sound of things, I think I've been where you are way too many times to count. KNOWING I need to stop the madness, then somehow drinking some more and then tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow and other Booze Beast lies.

It's not easy, but it's worth it. No more fantasies about moderation for me...like others have said I don't want one drink, I want all of 'em.

I've been working at this for almost a year - my longest AF stretch was 60 days. Oh how I wish I would have stuck with it instead of kidding myself about moderation possibilities - I know myself better than that! Anyway...it's Day 16 AF today, and I'm determined to make it all the way to "life" this time.

I'm glad you are here - stay close during these early days. Your sobriety is worth you putting it #1 for now!!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Wobbly PoP goes dry!

As I was told if you want to become AF the most important thing you do each day is to NOT DRINK .Yes the most important thing over anything else.We have a lot of things in our life's but to stop drinking is a fight for your life.After over 40 years of a drinking lifestyle I realize that i was kidding myself trying at times to control it.I have to go AF .I am only in round one of long fight 20 days AF but feel so much better already.The people here are the best for information and motivation .Welcome
            Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
            AF 5-16-08

Comment

Working...
            X