just plain sick of feeling like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:new:I am so sick of feeling like this. Called in to work today after spending the last 2 days drunk. I have a wonderful mate, three wonderful children, and 10 wonderful grandchildren. None of them deserves me being like this. I spent the entire day looking for inspiration and hope on the internet and ended up hre. Just had to get it off my chest. I need help!

Hey Welcome you are at the right place. You have 10 grandchildren!! This is where you will
    find what you are looking for. Read as much as you can and join the newbie thread.

Biscuit
    13 days af

Comment

Hi Brandismom.

First of all :welcome: aboard,

Im glad you got that of your chest as well. I think there come a time when we are just plain sick and tired and need to do something about it. Well you have come to the right place here there is a just starting out thread you might want to join the ODAT (one day at a time!) we do not try and look to far ahead. Im glad you ended up here as you begin to read and post more you will get lots of inspiration here. I do hope you stay with us and give it a go.

Wishing you all the best of luck.x

Love
      Teardrop.x
      family is everything to me

Comment

WELCOME ! TAP OUR VAST AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE...WE'VE BEEN WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN ! IAD!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi brandismom ~ welcome!

I just wanted to know if you are making your way around the site ok?

Give a shout out if you have any questions. I hope to hear more from you.

Hang in there - we are here for you.

Love, Me
          :l
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
          X