rubywillow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow

good thread again r w,i like you am feeling,the effects of many years of drinkin keep comin here and the advice is great nc to have you here gyco

Comment

rubywillow

Ruby,
      You sound so upbeat and hopeful! Great lessons can be learned by just watching people as they drink (while remaining sober yourself); It is quite eye-opening, isn't it. Then when the soul searching starts and you see your former self in those people, it really hits home. I'm so happy you had fun in Florida; what part were you in? I lived most of my life there before moving to the west. Good luck on your journey to either mod or go AF. My path is AF because I have no ability to control when I start drinking. I can do it for a matter of months or even years but I always come back to "real trouble" with alcohol. Have a great evening! Kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

rubywillow

Ruby -

I have been following your posts and so pleaed to see you are doing well. It is amazing how when we step back and take stock, we observe so much that may have passed by us before. Breaking the cycle is hard but you seem to have made some wonderful steps in that direction.

Keep posting and best wishes as you continue along your path.

Erin
        Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Working...
        X