Sorry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry!

Every time I try to post, the wireless internet I am on makes me re-login after I try to post. then I lose my post. Driving me nuts!

Sorry!

lol, I often battle to stay connected when I'm at home so I can understard your frustation!

It's all those damn gremlins I tell you!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Sorry!

Type your post out in word or notepad first - then copy and paste it in, you'll be too quick for it to have chance to log you out.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Sorry!

Northwood
        I am new here too. That was happening to me and it was driving me nuts. ( i also have wireless) but a memeber here suggested to me that when i log in, press "remember me". i dont know, it seems to be working now. good luck. how are you doing?
        ts

Comment

Sorry!

I feel bad for not checking this post sooner. I think I have that box checked. I dont have to log in when I come here, so I assume its a done deal.
          Im doing good, thanks! I am going in for that Vivitrol shot this week. I hope it helps! I have a big get-to-gether this weekend. I know I am not going to be able to not drink but I ordered the sups. last week(hope they get here soon) and Im gettn the shot in a couple days. I guess what Im really hoping for is to be able to socially drink and not piss off my wife! (That last part always seems inevitable!)

Comment

Working...
          X