Hello new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello new to this

Have been drinking for many years daily...looking for information, advise and help.

Hello new to this

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello new to this

Hi, R., and welcome! Do you know much about the MWO program, yet? I'd suggest you do a lot of reading here on the website, ask questions, and put together a good plan to help you to recover from alcohol abuse. There is plenty of help, support, and information to be had, here!

wip

Comment

Hello new to this

Hello and a great big :welcome:

This place is awesome! The people, the plan...it is all great. To get a better idea I would suggest starting with the book. Inexpensive and an easy read. Then stick around and tell us about yourself, ask questions. You will find a lot of support.

Good Luck to you
        AK
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hello new to this

Welcome, glad you're here!:welcome:
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Hello new to this

Welcome!
            If you haven't already, I highly suggest starting by reading the book My Way Out. You can order it on-line, download and get reading the same day.
            Wishing you all the best
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hello new to this

Welcome Ristaurante! It IS possible to stop that madness of daily drinking. I can relate - was a daily drinker myself and I usually got started in the morning at that. I have been alcohol free for six months, and I am loving my new life! You can do it too!

I agree with others who suggested the My Way Out book as the right place to start.

Best Wishes,
              DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hello new to this

Hi ristorante

I'm with the others...read the My Way Out book. It changed my life.

Take care, welcome aboard! :l

Becoming
                "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                X