soulray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soulray

I have been reliant on drugs and alcohol for many years, to help me sleep and help with my anxiety and panic attacks. crunch time now, im seeking help but still sit with a drink in front of me. many big changes and scary at that. the cravings become to much, the drink helps ease the loneliness. i hope to meet meet and make friends to help me over come this longterm addiction, and hopefully wont feel so alone by meeting new people. my goal is to come sober and hopefully make some friends to.

soulray

Welcome Soulray!!
    Put that drink down and get ready to meet some friends:-)
    How much do you know about the MWO programme, have you read the book?
    Once you have got some AF time under your belt your sleep pattern will improve and so will the anxiety.
    Looking forward to getting to know you better.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

soulray

Welcome Soulray!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

soulray

Welcome soulray!!

This is a great place to learn, grow, meet and get support. I would read the book; it is encouraging to know you can do it. You will find there are a great many of us that use to help anxiety, depression, self esteem and other issues.

Again, welcome!!

Nat
        Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Working...
        X