Can someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone

please give me a kick or some words to help me give up AL for ever.
    I have been lurking on MWO for nearly a year now and it really helps me.
    I give up AL for a day or two then start again. WHY do we do this when all it does is make you feel good for a couple of hours but bad for hours and hours and hours! :upset:

Can someone

OK HERE IT Goes

Did you feel gia? I kicked you pretty hard!! I hope it did not hurt to much.
    You have been here for a while as well. I have read your posts before. I feel dreadful today. I,m trying not to throw up.
    Lets go AF today together today. :l

Comment

Can someone

ok day 1 for us

I suppouse its easy for us today because we are hungover. But imagine how good we will feel tommrow.
      What is gravol?
      I think I might have to go back to bed. I hate feeling like this!!!

Comment

Can someone

Me again!

Nope not even a drop.
        What do you like to drink Gia? No I should word that better what did you use to drink?
        I know when I go to bed at night and I have had a AF day its such a nice feeling to go to sleep sober. I have to make some changes because AL has really grabed hold of me this time. I have to shake the bastard of!!

Comment

Can someone

Mia & Gia: You can do it. Keep coming back here to MWO...share in the 30 day abs forum, particularly the daily thread. One day will lead to 2 & so on & so on. Mary
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

Can someone

Still here

Thankyou Mary for your encouragement. I know I have to do this. :thanks:

Comment

Can someone

Mia Gia....I'm so confussed. LOL

Here's giving you a big kick!!!!!

You can do this..........I know you can!
              RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Can someone

Ethanol is an adictive morbid drug.

Mia;587144 wrote: please give me a kick or some words to help me give up AL for ever.
                I have been lurking on MWO for nearly a year now and it really helps me.
                I give up AL for a day or two then start again. WHY do we do this when all it does is make you feel good for a couple of hours but bad for hours and hours and hours! :upset:
                :new:
                You are not just fighting the adiction properties of ethnol but the ten tsbs of sugar in each drink. Also ethanol dehydrates the body. So the more ethanol you consume, the thirstyer you get. I sugest eating popsicles to replace the craving your body has for sugar. Also, drink lots of water to replace the dehydrating affects of ethanol. Do not forget that the distillers have been brainwashing us threw subliminal commercials from childhood to consume ETHANOL and it's metabolic product ACETALDEHYDE a Toxc Mutagenic and carcinogenic DRUG. IT IS NOT our falt that we have been inticed into this pradicament. I am lobying our elected members of parliment to BAND all commercials that promotes the consumption of adictive DRUGS such as ethanol which no doubt encourages teenagers and children alike to drink first chance they get. Yours truly Ptloop

Comment

Can someone

Hello all,

I found and joined MWO in February. I spent several weeks moderating my wine habit, did well but realized it just wasn't enough............I ended up deciding to go completely AF 3 weeks ago today and am here to tell you that was the best decision I have ever made!!!

Today, I am happy and proud of myself for the first time in many, many years. I feel good, look better and am looking forward to a calm, peaceful life free from guilt and hangovers.

Feel free to use my example as the 'kick' you need to make your own decision to commit to an AF free life - you won't be sorry, I promise!

Have a great day,
                  Lavande
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X