• Show
Clear All

Who I am!

DeeBee you inspire me daily. Thank you for all you do here at MWO. xo Beth
    vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Who I am!

LOL Vladders
      Thank you for sharing your story Dee. You should be proud of yourself. I am proud to call you "Friend"
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Who I am!

Deebee,
        You're an amazing girl, and I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments. It takes a strong person to admit to themselves let alone to others of their struggles. I have a special place in my heart for you. I hope we can continue this journey together for a long time.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Who I am!

I'm very glad that you have achieved what you wanted to.
          That is the aim of everyone here, whether it's to moderate or stop completely or whatever.
          You have your life back and that is a great gift to give yourself and your family.
          Fantastic!

Comment

Who I am!

Deebee,
            I am pretty far away from writing my story...I've already deleted a few posts that let a bit too much of me out.
            I am very happy to read your experience. Hoop ...(excuse hiccup)....hope springs eternal.
            I think my story will begin when I have something to feel good about.

Comment

Who I am!

Debee, I see you as a beautiful, mystical, exotic flower that is coming into to full bloom and your wonder fragrance is enchanting and I am grateful to be able to come here to this site and inhale some of that fragrance on a regular basis. Thanks for being here for me and for so many others. It has been wonderful getting to know you !!
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Who I am!

DeeBee, that is great. I still remember your name on "the list" from last August. I hope to be where you are someday -- get myself back on a list!

Comment

Who I am!

Aaah DeeBee
                  I am so so so happy for you - I could cry. You have worked hard and you deserve every good thing. And thanks for all the times you have been there for me.
                  BH

Comment

Who I am!

DeeBee you are an inspiration - this is such a wonderful post. I'm happy for you.

xo

Comment

Who I am!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who I am!

DeeBee LittleBirdyHead-
                        I remember the beginning. You set out to do something and you worked hard and you put in your time and a lot of thought, physical and mental effort and I am so very pleased and proud to 'know' you.
                        You truly deserve it- you are a no bullshit kick ass and take names little birdyhead.
                        love
                        -Sheep

Comment

Who I am!

Deebs!!! My favourite moderator! Congrats honey. You totally deserve it! xoxo

Comment

Who I am!

Oh Dee I love this post I really do. You have just described how I have felt on so many different occassions. What a great feeling and how proud you must be and need to be of yourself. Words can not comprehend how much I appreciate you sharing your story.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Who I am!

DeeBee-

The best thing about it is that no one can take your pride away from you! You go girl! Well done!

Comment

Who I am!

Deebee,
                                Thank for sharing your story. It's not an easy thing to do.

I remember my hubby telling me he would always love me,... but couldn't live with me and watch what I was doing to myself...

So glad to have met ya here...
                                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                                X