My story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story

Vince...Stick your neck out on this and just do what your heart is telling you...THE VERY REASON YOU ARE HERE...

It is so hard not to drink..your whole body tells you that you have to...You have done 3 days...You did the hardest bit...Please see how good you feel in the morning...Dont go back to the mind numbing haze that wrecks everything...ill be here for a bit on this thread if you wanna chat..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

My story

Still here Vince...Thats if you wanna chat
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

My story

Vince, how are you doing?? Hanging in there??
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

My story

Pushing along I am glad to report that I am still AF!! its been 9 odd days and hanging in there.

I have been learning a lot about myself I was watching for triggers and that normal things that would make drink and focusing a 100% percent of my efforts into fighting off cravings then. there have been a few close calls but i have done my best. Just now faced with the harsh reality of what may actions in the past have caused and sad as it sounds that in itself would before have led me to drink...

I like and enjoy this path that i have been and will do everything i can to stay on it.

Comment

My story

Great job. Keep up the good work and enjoy being sober. It gets better everyday!!!

Comment

My story

Hi Vince...........where are you? relapsed? it's ok.....here for you...keep posting and stay with us..... x Angel

Comment

My story

You hang in there Vince!

I totally understand all the mixed up feelings you are having right now. I was there myself just 2 months ago. Things will improve just a little each day for you. Don't forget to take a minute or two each day to feel happy & proud of your accomplishment, pat yourself on the back a little. You have done a great thing and will never be sorry.

We're all here with you, keep up the fantastic work,
                Lavande
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

My story

Vince, I hope you go back and read your posts from the beginning occasionally. You've already come a long way, passed some real milestone. Now you are getting to know yourself. Don't expect the rest of your life to fall into place immediately - you are a new person - but it will be a BETTER life. I hope to see many more positive updates.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                  X