Haven't Eaten Anything in Two Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a cracker or two. I did, however go to Burger King and grabbed five burgers off the value menu. Hopefully, I'll be eating them today off and on.

Be well everyone.
    I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Hey there. One of the most important parts of recovery is to look after yourself. If you are eating well, that will help to alleviate cravings and mood swings too.
    I notice you are posting in the Tell Us Your Story Forum. You might find you get lots more responses if you post in the General Forum?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;663402 wrote: Hey there. One of the most important parts of recovery is to look after yourself. If you are eating well, that will help to alleviate cravings and mood swings too.
      I notice you are posting in the Tell Us Your Story Forum. You might find you get lots more responses if you post in the General Forum?
      Thanks. I'm going to eat today and in the future I'll post in the General forums thanks to your wonderful advice startingover.
      I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Yay!! Good for you So, oh and dont forget to make sure you are hydrated with plenty of water ok?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Could I recommend some fruit or veggies, I swear you will feel better even some rice would be good.

Well anyways just eat is the main thing.

Take it easy,

Sammys

Comment

Man I noticed the same thing coming off my last bender. NO APPETITE. Had my first proper meal couple hours ago.

Comment

Sosad, eat the burgers, eat the burgers. even eat them if you dont feel like it. you will feel so much better.

Comment

I find also coming off a bender that my appetite takes bout 2 or 3 days 2 get back to normal. Try eat a little everyday also lots of water and fruit juices are good. Good food is importent on recovery. I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                X