HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

I read your story for the first time just now...I knew you were an amazing man, but I had no idea of your history. Wow, my hat is off to you!!! Well done, and congratulations on 4 big years! XO, Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Your journey is an inspiration, Mario.

Congratulations on your four years of sobriety. And thanks for sharing your insights & wisdom here.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Thanks all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Your story gives us all so much hope mario x

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Bump! For other newbies like me. A legendary comeback, Joe!

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Bump

I hope you don't mind me bumping this Mario.

Your coming up to 5 years now.Your story can help so many of us newbies.Well done.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Five years today. Not bad not bad at all.
                Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Marioisback;1612247 wrote: Five years today. Not bad not bad at all.
                  Indeed our boy --- indeed not bad at all:l Achully --- bloody wonderful!! And a great idea to bump this --- it inspired me back in the day and I'm gonna read through it again at my leisure -- saves you typin toooooo:H
                  Well done Mario --- you're wonderful:l:l
                  Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                  contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Marioisback;1612247 wrote: Five years today. Not bad not bad at all.
                    Thought I would bump this with my original Avatar :H :goodjob:

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Mario...excellent story ..thank you for sharing that story mate
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Just reading back over my story, wow it seems now all a bit unreal that I put or let myself get into that state, suppose hindsight is Wonderfull, Anyway still sober coming up to six years in jan,fact is wouldent have succeeded without the help and support of the people on this forum.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

mario;n2514099 wrote: Just reading back over my story, wow it seems now all a bit unreal that I put or let myself get into that state, suppose hindsight is Wonderfull, Anyway still sober coming up to six years in jan,fact is wouldent have succeeded without the help and support of the people on this forum.
                          Hey there, Mario! So happy to read of your continued success! Well done on your nearly six years, and thank you for showing the way for me and many others on MWO. Coincidentally, I came across another, classic thread of yours just a few days ago. https://www.mywayout.org/community/fo...k-bottom/page6

So glad you popped in!!

Pie

Comment

hi there mario that was great story thank you for sharing your wonderful experience good luck to your recovery!

Comment

Just keep it going mario. Congratulations to your recovery

Comment

Hi people, just thought I would drop in and say

I over six years clean now and still as determined as ever not to have a drink, it all started here and I wouldent have got free without the help and support I recieved here.

Nothing changes if nothing changes .

Comment

Working...
                                X