here I go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here I go again

Cheech66;1018043 wrote: Question, any of you who have been af for a while, say 30 days or so, do remember how long it took for the headaches to go away!!?? Not sure if mine are due to a sinus infection, which I am prone 2 or if it is withdrawl perhaps little of both but boy does it suck tks in advance!!
    Sinus infection headaches are generally felt at the temples and the front of the scalp near the forehead. If you tap your cheekbones and they feel tender this is also a sign. Do you have green discharge from your nose/blocked nose? If it isnt a sinus infectionj, it is possible hat is still withdrawal, as many biochemical adjustments are being made and toxins released. If you are worried, I would suggest you see your doctor. Onwards and upwards Saffxx
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

here I go again

Thanks Saffxx I did and got hives from the antibiotic perscribed. should have known that crap never worked. i am thinking of going the natural route have always had success with natropaths just have none in my area. I am goin to see the nature store and see what they propose, anyone with ideas let me know!!!

Comment

here I go again

2 mos today made it threw the holidays no al!! I am still gettin pretty bad headaches but after bout a mos or so figured out I have a bad tooth? Probably the booze was masking the pain before (amongst other things it masked). So got appt with dentist and my next step is to stop chewin tobacco ahhh yuck. This will be tough but I am so ready to give it up, hope u all are well and stickin to it remember if I can do it any of y'all can odat gl all!!!

Comment

here I go again

Great to hear you have managed to achieve another month :goodjob:

I agree with you on chewin tobacco - yuuuuucccckkk

Dewdrop :h
          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

here I go again

That's great, Cheech (Not the bad tooth, the two-month dry spell)!

xoxo Pride
            AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
            "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

here I go again

tks pride and dew I hope all is well for you as well I hope all others are hangin in there let me know if I can help!!

Comment

here I go again

went on vaca this week I feel my self slippin a little, need to reign myself back in, this beast is unrelenting!!

Comment

Working...
                X