Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beginning

see "my story"
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

The beginning

Hey Sicks :welcome:

You are welcome here and you will receive lots of helpful advice and there is so much to read and learn in previous threads as well. I hope you have spent the time since posting this reading some stuff and finding some helpful things. This is a good place. Lots of good people from all walks of life and different parts of the world and different circumstances but some unfortunate things in common!!!!!!

I am only fairly new here myself. Just got to 1 month al free which is so good for me and everyone who loves me! It is so worth it. You have found MWO and posted on here because you have faced the fact that you have a problem with abusing yourself with substances and you want help to succeed in stopping that cycle. Only you can do this for yourself but there is all sorts of help available. For many this is the only site where they can be honest about their problem.

There are other threads on here such as Newbies Nest and Need Help ASAP where you would get a quicker response. My Story thread (which is where you have posted this) is probably not the thread to start posting with if you need help quickly.

I wish you all the best in your journey to sobriety if that is what you choose. All of us here are on the same road but at different stages. It took me quite a long time to get the courage to post on here. I was a 'lurker' for a long time but since I have posted I no longer feel that I am tryng to do this on my own - there is a whole new lot of friends out there who understand, don't judge and just want to be helpful.

No -one would say sobriety is easy but all would say it is so worth whatever it takes.
    Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

Working...
    X