Boy, have I messed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, have I messed up!

After 2 days AF I have made up for lost time ..... or should that be lost drinks!
    Feeling guilty like you would not believe & it is not even the day after the night before

Have an endless supply of alcohol as 'himself' makes his own supplies - my name does not live up to my behaviour ..... feel such a failure now

Felt so good in the mornings when I was AF ....... why do I do this to myself ?????????

Boy, have I messed up!

Hi, what do you mean by have an endless supply of alcohol?? If its what I think, then ya need to get rid of it...also corny as it may sound just get back on the wagon, horse whatever ya wanna call it..and try to celebrate oops wrong word, be proud of the 2 days you did get thru..and last but most important...that ugly word..GUILT...loose it remove it from your head..wasted emotion..cant do a thing about what happened its over..forgive Urself..forgive Urself..please just forgive everything that happened and get right back to where you were...Im rootin for you.
    :thanks::new::h

Comment

Boy, have I messed up!

Dont beat yourself up about it ,it happens and guilt will only make you feel you need to drink more.keep reading here for inspiration ,dust yourself off and think what triggered you to drink again and see how you could have avoided this ,and learn from it
      Hugs xx
      :new: AF SINCE 1ST MARCH 10

Theres no such thing as alohol -wasm -only alocohol -ism :l

(BEECHY COLCLOUCH )

Comment

Boy, have I messed up!

Empowerment, welcome, and well done on your two days! What's done is done. Focus on an AF today, right? I'm not clear on the endless supply of AL, but you might have an issue there.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Boy, have I messed up!

Lose the booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Boy, have I messed up!

I think maybe a home brewery?
            Not a good thing to have around. I use to make home brew and for little money at all you can make alot.
            Get rid of it if thats the case.
            Tell the person who makes it that you would prefer not to have it around as the way you are feeling at the moment it is not helping.
            Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Boy, have I messed up!

Keep trying and trying, it's not failure it's working towards something you want for yourself.
              You will not change a habit and addiction in just a few days.

Comment

Boy, have I messed up!

hiya Empowerment - get back on the horse - you should remove all temptation from your sight until you are feeling stronger. It is all too easy to reach for a drink if they are right under your nose. Make it so you have to physically go out of your way to get Al, that way you should be able to deal with the cravings before you actually get a drink.

good luck and stick around
                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Boy, have I messed up!

Empower.......I swear I read your thread and thought it said Boys I have messed up ! A naughty tale ! Sorry....could'nt help my self...Ha! IAD ha!
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                  X