Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medicating against Mediocrity - The cost and comments. Feedback most welcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks gold that helped

Hi CyberianSunset and welcome,

Yes I do think that there is something wrong with this society as you put it, in my perception humanity is at a crossroads, people are at best asleep and are encouraged to remain so by the creation and perpetuation of a climate of fear and dependence.

There have been people who have come up with ideas to transform some of the problems that humanity faces and whose ideas have been ignored, Nikola Tesla and Walter Russell as examples.

I do think that there is a concerted effort to encourage mediocrity and thereby 'manage' the population of the earth. Control is becoming ever more pronounced through financial, governmental, and health institutions.

It is challenging when you see things differently and view the disempowerment that is taking place on a massive scale, and it is difficult to speak out against the so called norm. Quite honestly I can barely credit the rubbish that is passed off as fact, truth, entertainment, reality, value, necessary etc, and yes drinking is a means to tolerate the incredible false hoods being foisted on humanity by the systems and accpeted norms of society.

Of course there is no way that alcohol is of any assistance whatsoever in seeing clearly.

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” Albert Einstein. Very true in my opinion.
    I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X