• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only me

tmi

only me

Hi Time to stop, and welcome.
    Thank you for sharing that with us. That was very brave, i think.
    I have been sober now for almost 18 month's, and apart from everything else that's so fantastic and amazing about my new life, is that i find myself able to deal with absolutely anything. Life of course happen's to all of us, there is no stopping it. I could lose the roof above my head now, and whilst it would be a major piss off, i would be more than okay to deal with it, and find a solution. There is joy everywhere i look now, yes, misery too, but i am joyous, grateful and living. This is directly linked to stopping drinking, and staying stopped.
    You can do it too. Bravo friend, for being here.

Best wishes on your journey.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

only me

Hello My Brave Friend
      Time To Stop....we are here for you.......join us in the Newbies Nest or a few of that keep track of each other in the ODAT section everyday...(One Day at a Time)
      You are abrave tough mommy and I am sending you hugs and strength
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

only me

Hi again Timetostop,
        I so enjoyed getting to know you a bit in chat this morning. I am so happy that you were there.

Thank you for sharing your story. I can relate to some of what you said, in regards to parental abuse and sexual abuse. No child deserves this sort of treatment, no child! We could certainly talk about this sometime, if you would like to.

Having children with special challenges can be difficult. I know there are many parents here that deal with challenges such as this. I am certain that you will meet some of these and be able to share with them.

I hope that you stay and share and become a part of this community. It really can be a life line in a world that can so often feel very disconected and impersonal.

Best Wishes,
        xxx Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

only me

Time, I didn't feel like you were 'explaining' your drinking, just telling us your difficult story. You need support from people who understand, and you can find it here. Sounds like you're very strong, and you can find the friendship here to help you get through the bad days. Glad you found us; stick around, OK?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

only me

Thank you to all of you. I feel better just "getting out out".

Kate, it was lovely to speak to you as well, you and Rusty certainly made me feel welcome. I hope we get to catch up again very soon as I would like to talk some more.

:thanks:

Comment

only me

Hey Time thanks for sharing your story, I do hope it helps. You have been through a heck of a lot and I am glad you decided to post. I also enjoyed our chat yesterday.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

only me

Sorry, thank you KTAB, I had difficulty recalling your initials!

Hope we get to talk again soon.

Comment

Working...
                X